The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 21, 2014, 10:09:40 PM
So can a few others :P

including me :V

i never said I was the only one...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 22, 2014, 03:28:02 PM #751 Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 03:29:48 PM by marioking64DS
Have you ever wonder what would happens when Waluigi gets an Assist Trophy of him self?, Another Waluigi? Right?...

Well that's not the case anymore...Introducing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Dude, that's genius!

And I forgot to say it earlier, but great job on the model. It looks fantastic.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holy [censored] that's genius.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 22, 2014, 04:39:38 PM #755 Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 04:41:19 PM by KingEvilpuff
Quote from: marioking64DS on March 22, 2014, 03:28:02 PM
Have you ever wonder what would happens when Waluigi gets an Assist Trophy of him self?, Another Waluigi? Right?...

Well that's not the case anymore...Introducing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Cool, That's neat. I was looking for something to replace Waluigi's Assist Trophy, But now there's the Super Team Bot. Good job.

I had totally forgot about that Mario Strikers character...! Amazing work, MK64DS!

Quote from: marioking64DS on March 22, 2014, 03:28:02 PM
Have you ever wonder what would happens when Waluigi gets an Assist Trophy of him self?, Another Waluigi? Right?...

Well that's not the case anymore...Introducing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's all I ever wanted, for waluigi to never be an assit trophy again and MarioKing you have amazed me.  :happy:

Quote from: marioking64DS on March 22, 2014, 03:28:02 PM
Have you ever wonder what would happens when Waluigi gets an Assist Trophy of him self?, Another Waluigi? Right?...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well that's not the case anymore...Introducing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I've got a better idea, replace the At Waluigi with your Waluigi because more Waluigis is better. :notimp:
But in all seriousness that was brilliant, I was actually just going to leave the AT one alone and pretend it was a faker Waluigi if I made a video or something. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

great idea but in the video Waluigi looks a little big next to bowser ngl lol am i seeing things or should waluigi be a tad bit smaller?

It's Brawl. Scale means jack-[censored].
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Seg has got a point, otherwise Olimar would be like 100 times smaller than the rest of the characters, Bowser....well his size has always been inconsistent except for in the original SMB trilogy & SMW (which originally had the title Super Mario Bros 4: Super Mario World) so he is good.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Size only matters when we're talking about the interactable characters. Meaning characters that you can hit, characters that can hit you, etc. Charizard has stayed just about the same size throughout all the smash games, and while ridley has been pretty ambiguous in size, SSBB is the first game where you actually interact with him. Same for Bowser, Olimar, and pretty much every other smash character.
But hey, I'm just wantin da waa.