The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Not Kratos on May 12, 2014, 11:00:29 PM
I'm honestly curious how long the development for just the biker costume took. Must've been quite a while.

2-3 days. with that said I didn't sit there for the whole time making it, spent a few hours here and there. so I guess about 15 hours in total.




Quote from: marioking64DS on May 13, 2014, 12:37:33 AM
2-3 days. with that said I didn't sit there for the whole time making it, spent a few hours here and there. so I guess about 15 hours in total.
all these alts... perfect for cbliss!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

On the Biker Waluigi video, he looks more complete than EVER :D

he definitely looked more polished in term of his animations. As for how powerful his move are that's something that we will discover when we get a chance to use him. Although i have faith he won't seem OP compared to the rest of the cast.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

I removed the Off Topic posts again.

I know there isn't much to talk about at the moment, but try not to derail it into arguments.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 14, 2014, 04:39:47 PM #1041 Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 04:41:02 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 14, 2014, 01:49:20 PM
I removed the Off Topic posts again.

I know there isn't much to talk about at the moment, but try not to derail it into arguments.
And to think this all started for an alternate costume.Anyway back on topic.

Would you mind if made some re colors based of the wario biker color scheme?
or would want to see a different pattern?

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 14, 2014, 04:39:47 PMWould you mind if made some re colors based of the wario biker color scheme?
or would want to see a different pattern?
I think MK would be okay if people make their own recolors, but I'm not sure if he'll make recolors for the alts himself.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Any news KJP? I know you have, c'mon, tell us, you're hiding something :v


Quote from: JesucristoCROW on May 15, 2014, 09:40:06 PM
Any news KJP? I know you have, c'mon, tell us, you're hiding something :v
He or MK will tell us what's new... Just be patient.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 15, 2014, 10:10:33 PM
Have a super secret gameplay video.
That was mean...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I was expecting a Rick Roll when Jibril said that it was a mean joke. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: marioking64DS on May 16, 2014, 05:44:06 AM
Dude. One more leak and your off the team :V
Lol, but if KJP is not on the team, who will Spoil us to keep the emotion and the hope about the WAAH?! D:

lol, i'm psyched to see this in minus with all the characters i know and love =^w^=
I'M JUST A DOOD