The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I guess i shall show this off.

This is how the default Brawl roster will look like for those who just want Waluigi and nothing more.


Note : Zelda is still Zelda/Sheik. i just find it cleaner with it just being Zelda.




Looks just like an official roster. Good job! Hoping for a release in the near future :) But a question: This might have been answered before, but Is the WAAH attack chargable now? Or am I wrong?

Quote from: WwwWario on May 19, 2014, 12:45:58 PMBut a question: This might have been answered before, but Is the WAAH attack chargable now? Or am I wrong?
Yes. Waluigi can now charge his "WAA!" Special. In the air, he gains a vertical boost, based on how much the player charges.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Genious. Simply genious. I'm sure I'e said this before, too, but this Waluigi hack is no doubt the best PSA made for Brawl. Yes, Roy's hack is pretty good too, but he is a Marth clone. Can't believe this is made from scratch, and still is so balanced, bug-free and good looking so I could actually be an official character.

looks awesome :D i think it's already complete, but i was still having gripes about a minus moveset for this... one thing i thought could be changed was his down B... i thought it'd be cool if he used either a smokeball that explodes after a little while, or has a chance to be a dud, or maybe a bomb that only detonates if it's hit, like a small mine that activates like a counter... another idea is to make it so that holding B when you drop it makes waluigi immediately detonate it (on accident) to blast him off in a similar fashion to luigi's green missile, but at a 30 degree angle, a little higher than luigi, so it can be used to recover or counter or whatever... my idea that i think would work best is to make it so he's setting up a bomb to look like a soccer ball, but with horrible sloppy paint and with a big fuse coming out of it... it can be kicked like the soccer ball, but will explode after a little while instead of just disappearing, so it can start a kind of hot-potato game... also, if waluigi could still do that "blast-off" thing by holding B, it'd be useful too
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on May 21, 2014, 05:24:51 AM
looks awesome :D i think it's already complete, but i was still having gripes about a minus moveset for this... one thing i thought could be changed was his down B... i thought it'd be cool if he used either a smokeball that explodes after a little while, or has a chance to be a dud, or maybe a bomb that only detonates if it's hit, like a small mine that activates like a counter... another idea is to make it so that holding B when you drop it makes waluigi immediately detonate it (on accident) to blast him off in a similar fashion to luigi's green missile, but at a 30 degree angle, a little higher than luigi, so it can be used to recover or counter or whatever... my idea that i think would work best is to make it so he's setting up a bomb to look like a soccer ball, but with horrible sloppy paint and with a big fuse coming out of it... it can be kicked like the soccer ball, but will explode after a little while instead of just disappearing, so it can start a kind of hot-potato game... also, if waluigi could still do that "blast-off" thing by holding B, it'd be useful too

The moveset it self is locked in, it would take more time for me to design new moves for one version. plus I have yet to show the Brawl- version.




I'm really sorry because I'm positive that this is getting annoying but has anything new been finished? It's just so hard to wait for this moveset when it looks so complete.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Aw yeah, this is awesome!
Though which boss's soundbank does he replace?

glad to see Waluigi is working and functional with the EX clone engine. though i'm curious is the graphical effect on his Up-b suppose to be like that or is that just a place holder for latter.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

What recording program do you use?

Oh, and obligatory "it looks freaking amazing".


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MK Waluigi is looking more ready for release than ever. Just curious what recording device do you use? The quality is really good.

Quote from: Mariohuge on May 22, 2014, 07:29:28 PM
Aw yeah, this is awesome!
Though which boss's soundbank does he replace?

his not replacing any boss.

Quote from: KidCraft24 on May 22, 2014, 07:30:16 PM
glad to see Waluigi is working and functional with the EX clone engine. though i'm curious is the graphical effect on his Up-b suppose to be like that or is that just a place holder for latter.

Yeah its a placeholder until i think of something better.

Quote from: Tidus,BlazingFruy on May 23, 2014, 01:35:56 AM
What recording program do you use?

Fraps v3.5.99 full verison.




Quote from: marioking64DS on May 24, 2014, 02:46:07 AM
his not replacing any boss.

Yeah its a placeholder until i think of something better.

Fraps v3.5.99 full verison.
Then your computer must be a beast to not make lag.  :D