The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: marioking64DS on June 26, 2014, 06:09:02 AM

for the other people who were interested in a spot on the group/team we are still waiting for your work, no rush just a reminder just in case it my have slipped your mind.

Damn, i kinda did let that slip my mind. Well i'm gonna get started on my work...

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ah. Waluigi.

Unreal how much love this guy gets. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 27, 2014, 04:04:42 AM
Ah. Waluigi.

Unreal how much love this guy gets. :P
He's like Rosalina. Once he appeared, everyone loves him.

Duncan Douglas meets Dr. Wa and Dr. Wa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1epq4seJa2c
Lovely video about the purple stickman. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.




Quote from: marioking64DS on June 28, 2014, 10:34:53 AM

That has to either be a Win or Appeal animation because of that flower, unless you modeled that rose specifically for that pic. This needs to become a meme.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 27, 2014, 05:02:07 AM
Duncan Douglas meets Dr. Wa and Dr. Wa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1epq4seJa2c
Lovely video about the purple stickman. xD
Waluigi meets Kagome in a night on the town.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m99S2PHRuPQ
Messed up, but equally lovely.  XD