The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I was hoping this was already finished, but i see there are still many things to polish and the GFX and the PM slot hmm

Quote from: marioking64DS on July 07, 2014, 05:23:13 AM
ingame soundbalanceing, Custom GXF what need to be animated and textured, Trailers for his release, How to put him in your game, some how to add him in is own slot for P:M users who dont want to replace anyone dont care for "Official" stats, and overule balances for testers once the first 2 items on this list are done - P:M testers will have to replace Pit until we figer something out, and thats were someone can help us. saving us time so we can work on the impotent things we know how to do.
So Final Smash, Specials, Attacks and all animations for Waluigi are done, it's just polishing the special effects to look better and fixing the SFX when talking about the moveset itself am I correct? Other than those two things, the moveset is complete and it's just making How To's for people, getting him to have his own slot in P:M, a few more people testing, and then that one last Alternate costume? I know this might sound like repeating what you said to some people, but I just want to make sure I'm understanding what you're saying and not misinterpreting it. Also, tester slots are filled up aren't they? lol I know I've asked multiple times, but can you really blame me for wanting to try out this moveset so badly? hehe
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Oh man, I can't wait. Replacing Pit is not even an issue, lol. Good riddance, I want Waluigi.

Quote from: matthewmilad on July 08, 2014, 09:01:12 AM
Oh man, I can't wait. Replacing Pit is not even an issue, lol. Good riddance, I want Waluigi.
You don't even have to replace him for those who actually like Brawl Pit. You can give him his own slot (via BrawlEX).
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Quote from: matthewmilad on July 08, 2014, 09:01:12 AM
Oh man, I can't wait. Replacing Pit is not even an issue, lol. Good riddance, I want Waluigi.

Pit replacement it for the P:M version, until we find away to get him his own slot or someone helps with it, for Brawl and other version he'll be in his own slot




Quote from: marioking64DS on July 09, 2014, 03:01:32 AM
Pit replacement it for the P:M version, until we find away to get him his own slot or someone helps with it

;)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well now, show me, get the very old version of Waluigi into P:M then to prove you can do it.




It will take some time, but Im pretty sure i can. or i cant and will have big time.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 09, 2014, 01:40:11 PM
It will take some time, but Im pretty sure i can. or i cant and will have big time.

Hey It'll be a new thing to learn. so it'll be working once done, no matter how long it takes. It be worth it at the end.




yup. and i know people who could help. so the chances are pretty good.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I hate to ask since I'm sure you have but have you guys seen Project EX? I managed to make it work after a few attempts. Your old Waluigi works fine.

Quote from: Lito on July 12, 2014, 05:44:12 AM
I hate to ask since I'm sure you have but have you guys seen Project EX? I managed to make it work after a few attempts. Your old Waluigi works fine.
..........Seems legit, you should work it out :v

Quote from: Lito on July 12, 2014, 05:44:12 AM
I hate to ask since I'm sure you have but have you guys seen Project EX? I managed to make it work after a few attempts. Your old Waluigi works fine.
I Googled "Project EX"... "Project EX is a school-based smoking-cessation clinic program for adolescents that stresses motivation, coping skills, and personal commitment. "

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 09, 2014, 01:40:11 PM
It will take some time, but Im pretty sure i can. or i cant and will have big time.
If you can get that working... You will be a god among men, you will become beyond this mortal pane of existence. Humans shall cower before you, and the entire universe will bow at your feet!

...So a few Waluigi-related questions, couldn't find a better place to post this and I've no clue if it's been asked before, will your beautiful Brawl in the Family costume feature Mr. Game & Watch's 2-D shader? And - this is something I've wondered for a long time, when you're finished, what'll the taunts and special attacks be?

Is there a Final Smash for him yet?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: Nefnoj on July 15, 2014, 11:35:00 PM
I Googled "Project EX"... "Project EX is a school-based smoking-cessation clinic program for adolescents that stresses motivation, coping skills, and personal commitment. "
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67116.0
Project EX is just Project M with compatibility with Brawl EX clone engine.