The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 11, 2014, 12:45:05 PM #1170 Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 12:59:48 PM by marioking64DS


we're proud to present.... the last Waluigi ALT...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




...
...
Marvelous. :srs:
I noticed that moves have been changed...

OH [censored] YES.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


This is a stunning work of art.

The only thing this majestic beast needs is to have alt-specific effects that give him explosions when his attacks connect. :V You guys will be unaware that this is foreshadowing future content. v:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Where is the Shadow-Goku-Ridley-Cloud alt?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: marioking64DS on August 11, 2014, 12:45:05 PM


we're proud to present.... the last Waluigi ALT...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Wow this is a dream come true, You guys did amazing work on walurambo, thank you waluigi psa team keep up the great work.   :af:

MK you use fraps, fraps just makes dolphin laggy for me!

Tell me your settings!

Yay you actually made him an alt! I was actually planning on making him if you guys didn't because I knew people would download him. xD Anyways I can't think of a meme right off the bat to express my happiness!!! Also what setting do you use to record Dolphin at that framerate? And you probably noticed the mapping error under his shoes, that's probably fixed already right?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

In my opinion, his jump SFX should change. None of the other Mario characters use it, and it just doesn't fit in with the rest of Brawl's SFX. I dunno if you want the PSA to fit in with Brawl well, but if you do, then it should change. Same with the "WAAA" gfx for his N-Special (?)

That, and it is way too loud compared to his other sounds.

Also, regarding the alt, the Spec map looks odd with it only being on his body and not his face as well. It just doesn't blend well... but it is kinda a joke costume, so I guess it doesn't matter.

The rest of the moveset looks pretty good for now. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on August 11, 2014, 05:10:17 PM
In my opinion, his jump SFX should change. None of the other Mario characters use it, and it just doesn't fit in with the rest of Brawl's SFX. I dunno if you want the PSA to fit in with Brawl well, but if you do, then it should change. Same with the "WAAA" gfx for his N-Special (?)

That, and it is way too loud compared to his other sounds.

Also, regarding the alt, the Spec map looks odd with it only being on his body and not his face as well. It just doesn't blend well... but it is kinda a joke costume, so I guess it doesn't matter.

The rest of the moveset looks pretty good for now. Can't wait to see the finished product.

First up, the Jump is the same sound from the Assist Trophy. , the N-Special GFX i want to keep, pays homage to BitF Waluigi. 

Now about the sound balancing, its more of an issue the .bnk file is giving and not the .wavs still working on it.

As for this Walurambo spec map, I didn't bother with the face, more time wasted on my end plus like you said, its more of a joke costume

and thanks, just need to work on hits GFX,Balancing for both Brawl and P:M and sound balancing .




Updates people.

Now I have updated the OP with a Help wanted section. so yeah, if you'd like to help use then ago ahead and apply...or not up to you. and just A heads up. I am taking a short brake from Smash modding(yeah i was working trust me on this :V). reason is... I-am going to PAXPrime and for those who dont know, im not American im-a Aussie, so im leaving my country soon to go to the US for abit. going to be a fun trip.




Have fun in Murrica, MK. Make sure you eat lots of cheeseburgers and bacon. :V
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: marioking64DS on August 23, 2014, 01:50:25 PM
Updates people.

Now I have updated the OP with a Help wanted section. so yeah, if you'd like to help use then ago ahead and apply...or not up to you. and just A heads up. I am taking a short brake from Smash modding(yeah i was working trust me on this :V). reason is... I-am going to PAXPrime and for those who dont know, im not American im-a Aussie, so im leaving my country soon to go to the US for abit. going to be a fun trip.

And drink LOTS of Sierra Mist. Best. Soda. Ever.

August 23, 2014, 10:11:43 PM #1183 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 12:59:05 PM by KingOfChaos
why would you need modellers, animators and texture artists, if there's only PSA stuff left anyway?

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on August 23, 2014, 10:11:43 PM
why would you need modellers, animators and texture artists, if there's only PSA stuff left anyway?

gotta say, at least for me, the waluigi hype died a long time ago :(

Waluigi is not the only character in development, and im sorry I cant just work on him 24/7

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 24, 2014, 01:19:09 AM
Honestly, I gotta agree. While I'll still try it out when he releases it in 20XX, I'm no longer as hyped or excited to do so.

Sorry I cant work on him everyday. his taking longer then expected, due to changes to make him look better and how 90% of the work is done by one person.... Me