The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm pretty sure Apoc Hedgie would appreciate it if you mentioned that he was the original creator of Walurambo.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35389.msg1238481#msg1238481

August 24, 2014, 03:04:33 AM #1186 Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 03:08:56 AM by marioking64DS
Sure thing, forgot to dot that down upon release, just a heads up tho the only things i used form his Walurambo are the wig and be upperbody, for this ALT the rest are the ones I built.

updated OP with his name under credits.




Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 24, 2014, 03:30:37 AM
Yup... Going back and reading my previous post, that wasn't the smartest thing for me to say in your thread. I apologize.

Your all good, I sound like a broken record every time but srsly [censored] takes along time especially if your the one doing 90% of the work, true I've had help now and then, but like what also always bring up, more people helping out Will get things done faster so he and the others we have in the back released to the open.




Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on August 24, 2014, 07:06:44 PM
i just don't get why all of the sudden you need more modellers and texturers? haven0t you alrready vfinished all the alts?

*Ahem*

Quote from: marioking64DS on August 24, 2014, 02:08:54 AM
Waluigi is not the only character in development, and im sorry I cant just work on him 24/7

If you would have taken the time to read MK's posts, you would have seen why he needs more people to help out.

Course you don't need testers...only thing I'd be able to help with since I can't make models or textures from scratch, nor can I make as high quality as the other things in this moveset through editing existing models/textures, so nothing I could make right now would fit with any of the other projects, and I'm not that great at animations to help with the other projects. :/
Anyways, I hope you find atleast another person to help you. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Whelp, I'm off to PAX now so... "Lol k bye, bbl" :v




Wish I could go to pax, I live in Texas, and today was my first day back in school and not really in the position to just fly across the state to go to conventions. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Day one of pax prime has past and now ready for the next, after playing a full day of Smash4 I can confirm that Mario is one hell of a sexy beast, won most of my match's some without even dying it was great :V




Quote from: marioking64DS on August 30, 2014, 12:31:04 PM
Day one of pax prime has past and now ready for the next, after playing a full day of Smash4 I can confirm that Mario is one hell of a sexy beast, won most of my match's some without even dying it was great :V
So he's higher on the teir list or whatever it's called for how a character handles competively? Anyways now to go back to the corner and cry about not going to pax.  :'( Not seriously crying, but still really wish I could go to these things, practically all of my favorite people go there. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 30, 2014, 07:40:45 PM
So he's higher on the teir list or whatever it's called for how a character handles competively? Anyways now to go back to the corner and cry about not going to pax.  :'( Not seriously crying, but still really wish I could go to these things, practically all of my favorite people go there. :(
I understand your pain, brother... Maybe someday, all our dreams will come true, and when it happens, we will both be there, side-by-side, in all our glory, all our power, to laugh at the face of death, and mock all those who oppose us. You and I? We will be victorious. It will be a new dawn, reality itself will be altered, changed, and manipulated to turn to our very whim.

It will be a different time.
It will be Waluigi Time.

Have nothin to say, don't think I can top that. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 01, 2014, 12:56:37 PM #1196 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 01:00:09 PM by KingOfChaos
You people do know that rushing the product to be finished will result in it being half assed.

You people don't seem to realize that every member on MK's team (aside from myself) has some sort of interference from their everyday lives (Jobs, School, etc).

We understand that you guys/girls are eager for Waluigi. And we want to release him just as much as you want him, but being stuck up children about it isn't going to help.

We have all had it with your unsympathetic impatience. Any similar posts from this point on will receive a sanction.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Don't you just hate it how lots of people don't understand the us game hackers and YouTubers have lives? (rhetorical question) Hate seeing those "release it right now" or "upload the next episode already" kind of comments. Really hate it when the person seems to think something this high-quality can be completely made in less than a day.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 01, 2014, 06:52:22 PM #1198 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 06:55:47 PM by KingOfChaos
Enough!

This thread has gone off topic way too many times. The next time anyone goes off topic, they will be sanctioned.

I'm being generous right now, so this is everyone's final warning.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Alright, something on-topic about Waluigi that isn't "PLZ RELEASE" then.

How much start up does his down Smash have right now? Going by some of the videos released, it looks way too fast for how much knockback it does. Once I get to actually play around with him I'll provide more feedback, but that shall be it for now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.