The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm also still excited. I've been waiting for this project to be completed, I'm just letting MK64DS Take his time.

I'm excited about being excited about this hack and the 3.5 Project M update. Which'll come first?! THE HYPE IS EATIN' MY SOUL!!

Quote from: Nefnoj on September 05, 2014, 06:34:44 AM
I'm excited about being excited about this hack and the 3.5 Project M update. Which'll come first?! THE HYPE IS EATIN' MY SOUL!!

Quote from: Segtendo on September 05, 2014, 01:45:47 AM
Unlike some people, I'm actually still excited for this PSA.[/i]
You spawned so many people saying that they're still excited. lol Just because a few people say that they're not excited anymore, and that the thread has been inactive does not mean people aren't excited for this moveset. Pretty sure we've all just been looking towards other things to keep us from constantly posting on this thread with nothing but hype every few minutes. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I said that because of the people talking [censored] about not being hyped. I brought back the hype train.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Just a quick question about the costumes; will there be color pallete swaps, such as a Luigi color scheme for Waluigi?

Is there ANY updates coming this month? anything?

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on October 04, 2014, 07:59:50 AM
Is there ANY updates coming this month? anything?
All Brawl hacking of any kind has been delayed until further notice.

Because Smesh Bruhs 3DS came out.

AND WE'RE ALL ADDICTED!!

Oh it was because of that? damm i don't have a 3ds :(


Yes.

There hasn't been much updating, due to MK having a job and Smash 3DS.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 09, 2014, 02:52:35 PM
Yes.

There hasn't been much updating, due to MK having a job and Smash 3DS.
What's this "job" thing you speak of? I've heard of them, never got one though.

Quote from: Nefnoj on October 12, 2014, 03:30:17 PM
What's this "job" thing you speak of? I've heard of them, never got one though.
Geez you need to learn how to survive the world man, but we are getting out of topic......like the 8th time, i readed the old posts xD

Quote from: Nefnoj on October 12, 2014, 03:30:17 PM
What's this "job" thing you speak of? I've heard of them, never got one though.
It's nice. You make money to buy things.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: JesucristoCROW on October 13, 2014, 07:52:18 AM
Geez you need to learn how to survive the world man, but we are getting out of topic......like the 8th time, i readed the old posts xD
To be fair, there isn't much to on topic stuff for us to talk about since members of the team have been busy, which is why the thread was inactive for a little while. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.