The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 14, 2014, 03:17:22 AM
To be fair, there isn't much to on topic stuff for us to talk about since members of the team have been busy, which is why the thread was inactive for a little while. :P
True, but im sure KJP will not let us down in the meantime :D

if there is no "on-topic" to discuss, shouldn't we all just stop posting here until any news is given?

Sign me up for a video editor, I rock at that!
Yeah

Im sure they have covered everything by now

This'll be such a great mod when it comes out. :) Walurambo will definately be a favorite of mine.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I prefer the Biker and the Strikers Waluigi :D

I like the original alt the best, the new custom model is way better than the brawl one in my opinion. So excited for Waluigi's release!!! :D :D :D

So you clearly have beautiful costumes, but I'm curious on what the palette swaps CSPs look like...

Quote from: Nefnoj on November 01, 2014, 08:33:42 PM
So you clearly have beautiful costumes, but I'm curious on what the palette swaps CSPs look like...
That is a good question, also does every Alt have recolors? I remember seeing recolored CSPs for the Biker outfit but not for the AT, BitF or Walurambo (it would be his pants and bandana if some is curious as to he would have recolors) Alts.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

...hi, yeah im going to cut the crap and just flat out say I have been working on other things, other 3D character projects what are not just for Smash, plus with other thing i've needed to attend. plus with that said, people who have agreed and help and accepted are busy with their own lives at this stage(and before).

not much else to add on to this without repeating myself over and over :V

in the mine time for those who like to look at 3D models do i have something for you

click on these links to view the model within your very own browser.

Default Waluigi - https://skfb.ly/BKGz
Biker Waluigi - https://skfb.ly/BKGV

would of had them embedded with in his pose. but KC-MM doesn't support it's Embed viewer code :V

like so.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: marioking64DS on November 06, 2014, 03:24:11 AM
...hi, yeah im going to cut the crap and just flat out say I have been working on other things, other 3D character projects what are not just for Smash, plus with other thing i've needed to attend. plus with that said, people who have agreed and help and accepted are busy with their own lives at this stage(and before).

not much else to add on to this without repeating myself over and over :V

in the mine time for those who like to look at 3D models do i have something for you

click on these links to view the model within your very own browser.

Default Waluigi - https://skfb.ly/BKGz
Biker Waluigi - https://skfb.ly/BKGV

would of had them embedded with in his pose. but KC-MM doesn't support it's Embed viewer code :V

like so.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Take your time, all of you on the team. Life is more important. Course a part of me would love to disagree and would like to scream like a little kid demanding for a toy that he wants, but I'm not going to do that so I can avoid getting yelled at by a certain moderator. lol
Those Sketchfab previews are pretty cool. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

November 08, 2014, 02:40:48 AM #1241 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 02:42:26 AM by Nefnoj
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 06, 2014, 04:23:19 AM
Take your time, all of you on the team. Life is more important. Course a part of me would love to disagree and would like to scream like a little kid demanding for a toy that he wants, but I'm not going to do that so I can avoid getting yelled at by a certain moderator. lol
Those Sketchfab previews are pretty cool. :)
"Life is more important"?
I wouldn't know, never had any. Haha. hehe... *sob*

And those models... Absolutely beautiful, especially he details on his hands! I kinda wish I could try and make a Smash Bros. 4 styled trailer with 'em in Source Filmmaker... But "time" is something I don't have on my hands right now, rather, in its' place, "college" and empty tears, haha.

And I saw your other models too... Those cyclops and that potato are beautiful as well!

that biker Waluigi is just.. beautiful...I wonder why I havent subbed to this thread yet
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 06, 2014, 04:23:19 AMLife is more important.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

When I saw the first Waluigi trailer, and you revealed his biker costume, I initially thought that he was shirtless, and had just a vest. How many bones have been added to the original Waluigi model?


Hello... is this thing on?, yeah sure it is BECAUSE ITS WALUIGI TIME


YES THAT'S RIGHT THIS TOPIC IS BACK FROM THE DEAD TO TELL YOU THAT WALUIGI PSA YOU MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210490

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!