Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 10, 2014, 09:59:23 PM
Believe me, I try all my animations (or at least most of them) myself irl before I animate it.
I'd like to see you trying the Helm Splitter in your room... it's... kinda risky... Even with a wooden sword xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 10, 2014, 10:45:08 PM
I'd like to see you trying the Helm Splitter in your room... it's... kinda risky... Even with a wooden sword xD

Try spinning a kendo stick over your head for Hector's final and Roy's dash attack and upsmash.

EDIT:

Alright, need one more segment of the final smash (when he lands at the end) and then Octaslash will be completed:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I do that kinda thing a lot as well. It definitely helps me out when I need a decent real life reference.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Started on the landing animation for Sephiroth's final.

After that, I'm going to be working on Heartless Angel and then reworking the CatchAttack animation.


EDIT:
CatchAttack has been polished up.

Working on the landing next.

Landing completed (unpolished). Heartless Angel, here I come.


Finished off an unpolished version of Sephiroth's down throw

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Updated the OP with gifs and the completed version of Sephiroth's moveset.


If anyone is wonder what my next project going to be (after Sephy, Genesis, and Zack).

Here's a hint

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And yes, it'll not only be his taunt, but one of his victory animations.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...Will his final smash be the laugh?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 13, 2014, 06:11:48 AM
...Will his final smash be the laugh?

Just edited my post :P

Although I could make a version for him where his laugh IS his FS :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ah.
I see then.
...
Good luck.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I just hope I don't decide to start on other people as well.

Otherwise I'll never finish anyone :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 13, 2014, 06:21:41 AM
I just hope I don't decide to start on other people as well.

Otherwise I'll never finish anyone :V
I know how that is.
So... Yeah, don't do it.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 13, 2014, 06:23:25 AM
I know how that is.
So... Yeah, don't do it.

I'll be sure to take your advice :P

Moved Jaffar to On Hold.

I really need to rig up Zack and Genesis...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 13, 2014, 06:11:48 AM
...Will his final smash be the laugh?
*Inserts Tidus' laugh*
Tidus Laugh 10 HOURS
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 13, 2014, 12:17:45 PM
*Inserts Tidus' laugh*
Tidus Laugh 10 HOURS

I can only think of the reactions of people when they actually use the final smash.

I do hope people realize that rigging the models will push the timeline for Zack's release back... a considerable amount.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Jade_Rock on March 13, 2014, 11:50:49 PM
Calm yourself don't get overwhelmed!

Yeah, I know :P

I've moved all the FE characters (except for Ephraim/Kain) to On Hold/Cancelled for now (until I finish the FF characters).

Going to add Tidus in the OP whenever I finish up his moveset.

Updated the OP as I was animating, so Sephiroth is REEEEAAALLLY close to being done now.


UPDATE: All of Sephiroth's animations are completed. Now onto the PSA!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 14, 2014, 05:04:36 PM
Yeah, I know :P

I've moved all the FE characters (except for Ephraim/Kain) to On Hold/Cancelled for now (until I finish the FF characters).

Going to add Tidus in the OP whenever I finish up his moveset.

Updated the OP as I was animating, so Sephiroth is REEEEAAALLLY close to being done now.


UPDATE: All of Sephiroth's animations are completed. Now onto the PSA!
Hoho! Sephiroth will be badass! I'm sure about this!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.