Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 09:59:11 PM by Large Leader
Hey everyone, Large Leader here.

DISCLAIMER ABOUT MY HACKS:

1. Unless specified, my hacks won't work for Project M.
2. None of my hacks will be 100% true to the games. This is so that each character won't feel overloaded in comparison to Brawls cast.

Color legend within each moveset:

Lime Green - Animation is done
Red - PSA is done
Blue - PSA and Animation is done
Green - Is Released
No color - Not Worked On (Yet!)

WIP Movesets:


PROJECT! Ocarina of Time Magic Power Link!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


RELEASED PROJECTS!

Skyward Sword Link
Brawl Vault Entry: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35144

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other Random Stuff for Link not related to smacking the life out of someone!:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now for some goodies!

First Beta (Unreleased) Preview of Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A Beta picture of Link's Skyward Strike.....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And two videos!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Next is the Beta version of Link's Final Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Hector: Fire Emblem 7
Brawl Vault Entry: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202557

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Roy: Fire Emblem 6!
Brawl Vault Entry: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202556

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


RECYCLE BIN

Here are projects that are (for now) either On Hold or Cancelled until further notice.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PROJECT! Tidus: Final Fantasy X/Dissidia
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PROJECT! Zack Fair: Final Fantasy 7 - Crisis Core
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PROJECT! Sephiroth: Final Fantasy 7/Crisis Core/Advent Children/Dissidia
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Air Final Smash Option 1: Heartless Angel - Sephiroth traps an opponent infront of him and then deals lethal damage.


Final Smash Option 2: Supernova - Sephiroth slashes at his opponent, knocking them backwards. He then pulls his sword back and slashes the opponent one more time sending them into a giant explosion.




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Protoman-i don't think life sword should be the neutral B. The life sword is final smash typpe move. its one of the strongest moves
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Life Sword was probably the wrong name for it. Long Sword would be better.

Edited the OP. Added two videos. One showcasing Fi's Dance and the other showcasing Link's new Final Smash.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

UPDATE: I should have an ingame preview of the Skyward and Sailcloth Falls along with all the aerial moves, taunts, Sacred Bow, and Clawshot up soon.

On a separate note, I ripped some models from Skyward Sword, just need to import them.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ah I remember when I played Zelda Wind Waker.. Good old Times :)
I Hope that Skyward Link getting popular :)

Just started to PSA the Skyward Strike. But making sure the Graphic shows up in every Subaction is a pain because you can't copy and paste. Hoping that BBox 0.68 gets released soon. If not, I guess I'll just have to slave through the process...

The hitboxes themselves should be done. Again, just have to put them into the subactions.

When I get the Skyward Strike done, I'll have a video showcasing the hack. Albeit done in poor cell phone quality, but a video nonetheless.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New Preview of Link is up in the OP! Check it out!
_________________________________________________ _____________________________________
Exams will be over on Thursday. So I'll be able to get back into PSAing and whatnot. I can say that the Front Smash's animations are completely fixed.

I made a quick fix for the Sailcloth to Skyward Fall transition, so it should work now.

I still need to get the WallRun to work.

The Final Smash also needs to be worked on. For some reason, it 'works' in the air (the animation plays but no damage), but it won't play on the ground.

_________________________________________________ _____________________________________
EDIT:

Shield Bash now reflects projectiles correctly WITHOUT the spawning of a Franklin Badge. Makes an awesome *CLANG* noise now, too.

Sailcloth to Skyward Fall works PERFECTLY. Now you can press the jump button while in mid fall and transition whenever you want. 

Still have no idea about the Final Smash, or the Wall Run. 

For the Final Smash, the problem is the same.

For the Wall Run, the animation plays but he doesn't travel vertically off the ground and he gets stuck in his fall animation forever until he gets hit. I tried using Set Air/Ground to Air, but then instead of being unable to move and being stuck in the corner in his fall animation, he was able to be moved left and right while still in his fall animation, but couldn't do anything else.

PROGRESS IS PROGRESS
___________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE!

So I remade/revamped the Attack 100 to look like the Illusion Stab from Melee.

Changed the Attack 11 and 12. Going to test in game to see if they look okay.

The Air Final Smash (aka Triforce Slash) works as intended. The Ground Final Smash, however, does not.

The hack is nearing completion. If I can't get someone to rig the sailcloth, I'll just use Snake's Cypher and remodel/retexture it.

And just need the Skyward Strike Graphic to show up.

And finally... Any ideas for a new taunt?

I'll be making a new preview of Link soon. Stay tuned!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There are some great ideas over here! I'm watching this thread ;D

Anyway, I think you should make Link jump higher for a longer FS, then do a large hitbox, doesn't need to be OP, but something quite powerful or that multihit... That's my opinion though...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Yeah, the hitbox for the final smash will be huge. Not the size of Final Destination, but pretty darn big.

If you get hit by the sword when he hits the ground... Good luck...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Exactly what I thought xD

SkyStrike is smaller than SS Link by Sacred Team, it looks more like the original^^
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 04, 2013, 01:06:44 AM #10 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:07:45 AM by OmegaS3
Well well good to see you started your skylink. If you need any help just ask, I can do texture, advance psa and slow animating. If you need I can import the skystrike model I imported in mine if you need it.

I actually found it the model a while back. I'm debating whether to use that one or a retextured version of the Kaitengiri model.

And I was working on him before I started helping you guys out. Just decided to start him back up again. Nice to see that he's almost done after at least a year of waiting.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on June 04, 2013, 01:17:56 AM
I actually found it the model a while back. I'm debating whether to use that one or a retextured version of the Kaitengiri model.

And I was working on him before I started helping you guys out. Just decided to start him back up again. Nice to see that he's almost done after at least a year of waiting.
Oh didn't know that, well just let me know if you need anything, sense you helped with Sacred Team Skylink.

Also someone is making a true skystrike for me, using a custom made model from scratch and a custom texture model, that rotates as it spins. Which means it can be reflect able, when its done, (whenever that is) do you want that?

Unless you're replacing:

The Bow
The Beetle/Boomerang
The Bombs
The Fairy/Fi
The Loftwing
The Clawshot or any of it's parts

it will NOT be reflectable.

That's because no matter what you do, it won't be a real article. If I'm not mistaken, we have NOT been able to make new articles. Only fake them.

But when it's done, I'd be more than happy to take a look at it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on June 04, 2013, 03:33:14 AM
Unless you're replacing:

The Bow
The Beetle/Boomerang
The Bombs
The Fairy/Fi
The Loftwing
The Clawshot or any of it's parts

it will NOT be reflectable.

That's because no matter what you do, it won't be a real article. If I'm not mistaken, we have NOT been able to make new articles. Only fake them.

But when it's done, I'd be more than happy to take a look at it.
Damn.... I didn't know that, well when he finishes it, I'll be glad to send it over.