Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 03:22:26 PM
Got off my lazy bum and finished this.



Will fix the ending in BBox.

Next is Air Slash, I believe.
Ooh, I like it. Although, I'm a bit confused. Is that the animation for Back Slash?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Yeah. Will add the vertical and horizontal movement in BBox. Much easier than putting it in through Maya.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 03:47:40 PM
Yeah. Will add the vertical and horizontal movement in BBox. Much easier than putting it in through Maya.
Ah, alright. The fact that the jump he does when using that move wasn't there is what confused me.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Oh, whoops. Here's a better one



The squatting before the jump needs to be a bit longer. And maybe adding a few frames to the jump. But overall that's how I want it to look.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 03:53:20 PM
Oh, whoops. Here's a better one



The squatting before the jump needs to be a bit longer. And maybe adding a few frames to the jump. But overall that's how I want it to look.
I like it! You're doing really good~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Thanks.

I don't think I'll be able to do Air Slash today. But maybe I will. Not too sure.

Do you have a gif or video of the animation Shulk does when he chooses an Art?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 04:52:43 PM
Thanks.

I don't think I'll be able to do Air Slash today. But maybe I will. Not too sure.

Do you have a gif or video of the animation Shulk does when he chooses an Art?
Not right now, because Shulk does a different animation for each Art he chooses. I can get some soon, however.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

i have learned that riki is not one of shulks taunts but rather an assist trophy:

http://smashbros-miiverse.com/items/riki
did ya miss me?

September 05, 2014, 07:05:57 PM #803 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 07:45:46 PM by Captain Falcon
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on September 05, 2014, 05:27:59 PM
i have learned that riki is not one of shulks taunts but rather an assist trophy:

http://smashbros-miiverse.com/items/riki

Yep, we knew that.

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 07:18:20 PM

Working on Air Slash right now

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 07:22:46 PM



I messed up the gif, so the first half (the squat) loops twice. Will make it transition to the fall animation.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 07:05:57 PM
Yep, we knew that.

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 07:18:20 PM

Working on Air Slash right now

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 07:22:46 PM



I messed up the gif, so the first half (the squat) loops twice. Will make it transition to the fall animation.

You messed up embedding the image in your post, but I fixed it~ also, the animation looks good, outside of the error at the beginning. But that's just an error with the gif, according to you~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Thanks.

Been playing Xenoblade for a bit. Really enjoy what I've played so far.

Will work on the second strike of Air Slash and then start working on Visions.

Is there a video/gif/reference I could use for the Monado Art selection animation that might be used in Smash4?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 08:36:57 PM
Thanks.

Been playing Xenoblade for a bit. Really enjoy what I've played so far.

Will work on the second strike of Air Slash and then start working on Visions.

Is there a video/gif/reference I could use for the Monado Art selection animation that might be used in Smash4?
I can get you gifs for the animations in Smash 4. They show all the different ones in his trailer.

...Because I fear this may be a source of confusion, allow me to clarify. When I said Shulk uses different animations for each Art he chooses, I meant that's what he does in Smash 4, not Xenoblade (although I think he might have different animations in Xenoblade too, but I digress).
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

September 05, 2014, 09:59:53 PM #807 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 10:12:07 PM by Captain Falcon
Nah don't worry about it. Was on me, I wasn't reading all the posts. Been in a rush today.

Going to finish up the second attack for Air Slash.

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 10:12:07 PM

Second Slash done

Will add a transition to the fall animation after I'm done with all the other important stuff.



Visions is next


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 09:59:53 PM
Nah don't worry about it. Was on me, I wasn't reading all the posts. Been in a rush today.

Going to finish up the second attack for Air Slash.

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 10:12:07 PM

Second Slash done

Will add a transition to the fall animation after I'm done with all the other important stuff.



Visions is next
Nice. Makin' good time here~ Also, here are the Art animations you asked for:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Speed, Shield, and Buster are broken

Here's the start of Visions. Nothing fun. Just a pose. Might slow the bobbing a bit to look more like breathing. But that's the general gist of it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.