Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9


A Better looking Hadoken for Ryu :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Yeah. Will the mods come around sometime this week

Quote from: NoWon1196 on January 07, 2016, 11:03:58 AM
Yeah. Will the mods come around sometime this week

Are you aware of how long some things take to finish? Nothing Cali is working on is gonna be finished this week, and if I'm wrong it'll be a miracle. It pays to wait, trust me.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Jeez. I was just asking. I understand mods take months years even to finish. Heck, I waited for the Waluigi mod for almost 2 years. Just a question seeing if the mod was gonna be done by next week or next month.

lol relax people.  :>.>palm: But Ryu should be finished sometime this month.





He's nearly Complete people! A Teaser of the Final Smash.
https://youtu.be/BNgbyXIDumk



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 10, 2016, 11:12:27 AM
He's nearly Complete people! A Teaser of the Final Smash.
https://youtu.be/BNgbyXIDumk
Ooooh! I likie. Is that model akuma or someone else?
And will you ever re-do Scorpion or any old PSAs? Just asking.
retired

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 10, 2016, 11:12:27 AM
He's nearly Complete people! A Teaser of the Final Smash.
https://youtu.be/BNgbyXIDumk

hawt
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SubZero2 on January 14, 2016, 03:11:41 AM
Ooooh! I likie. Is that model akuma or someone else?
And will you ever re-do Scorpion or any old PSAs? Just asking.
its the evil ryu model with long hair. Also its funny that you asked about scorpion because I was planning to update the models.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 14, 2016, 10:20:37 AM
its the evil ryu model with long hair. Also its funny that you asked about scorpion because I was planning to update the models.
Yey.
retired

January 14, 2016, 12:19:49 PM #1364 Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 01:16:15 PM by CaliKingz01
One of the Models I'm going to use for a Scorpion Update.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh Yea and this Model too
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.