Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: Trainer SonicBrawler on October 19, 2013, 10:34:21 AM
oh uhm. i can do it. its hard to explain, but i have a tutorial on my computer. i have to leave soon so i wouldnt be able to do it now, but send me the model
ok i will send it to you soon



Is there a way to get the individual final smashs to work for the MvC moveset without choosing pokemon trainer?

I'm using the EFS from Sonic Brawler to add 3 character slots but it takes away the pokemon trainer slot. I can still use the pokemon slots individually, but the final smashes dont work without picking the trainer for me.

October 23, 2013, 07:59:00 PM #182 Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 02:07:02 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Renova on October 23, 2013, 06:32:34 PM
Is there a way to get the individual final smashs to work for the MvC moveset without choosing pokemon trainer?

I'm using the EFS from Sonic Brawler to add 3 character slots but it takes away the pokemon trainer slot. I can still use the pokemon slots individually, but the final smashes dont work without picking the trainer for me.
you know, idk. might have to make a code or some sort to make it that their final smashes work individually

Post Merge: October 24, 2013, 02:07:02 AM

FINISHED FATHER SON KAMEHAMEHA

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



man
i think there should be an initial zoom where it shows goku and gohan's front first, than translate to the rest of the final smash
anyways if you are not happy with goku's normals and polys i can edit if u like

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 23, 2013, 07:59:00 PM
FINISHED FATHER SON KAMEHAMEHA

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow that looks amazing, is it ready to upload and ready to download? And amazingly done on when Goku appears and disappears and I can't deny, When you also made that Kamehameha bigger when Goku showed up and Gohan use his one hand finished, I literally fell out of me seat watching it. It looks exactly like in the anime. Well done Calikingz...Well done. ;)

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on October 24, 2013, 03:49:40 AM
man
i think there should be an initial zoom where it shows goku and gohan's front first, than translate to the rest of the final smash
anyways if you are not happy with goku's normals and polys i can edit if u like
yea that would be nice. i can send the file to you



Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on October 24, 2013, 03:49:40 AM
man
i think there should be an initial zoom where it shows goku and gohan's front first, than translate to the rest of the final smash
anyways if you are not happy with goku's normals and polys i can edit if u like

This guy has the right idea.

The way I see it working out the best. Is for the camera view to pan to the front of Gohan first while he does his initial hands thing. Then lets the kamehameha loose. The camera pans out to a normal view... maybe zoomed out a bit more, then back closer to show goku showing up to help and then the kamehameha gets bigger from the angle you have it already.

Basically the camera work that is shown in Budokai Tenkaichi 3 iirc. With some tweaks.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

October 24, 2013, 04:22:08 AM #187 Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 10:33:06 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Kagemaru on October 24, 2013, 04:16:18 AM
This guy has the right idea.

The way I see it working out the best. Is for the camera view to pan to the front of Gohan first while he does his initial hands thing. Then lets the kamehameha loose. The camera pans out to a normal view... maybe zoomed out a bit more, then back closer to show goku showing up to help and then the kamehameha gets bigger from the angle you have it already.

Basically the camera work that is shown in Budokai Tenkaichi 3 iirc. With some tweaks.
i like the idea. i have no problem doing it. its the goku model i got issues with right now. his transparency is weird 

Post Merge: October 24, 2013, 10:33:06 AM

MegaMan X7 model I ripped out of the PS2 Game. it took a while but i NAILED IT! lol. Rigging Zero as well
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Very Nice. really hope you can get it like that.  Files have been sent



Model From MegaMan X7 I might use to redo X:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I think the model looks good as is

Quote from: Majin Ganonpunch on October 29, 2013, 11:39:51 PM
I think the model looks good as is
I like the MvC model but the file size is too big



question:is the x update still going to be over R.O.B,or someone else,and if you don't mind me asking,how goes bomberman over link?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on October 30, 2013, 06:07:16 PM
question:is the x update still going to be over R.O.B,or someone else,and if you don't mind me asking,how goes bomberman over link?
Still over ROB and BM over Link is pretty much done. i will release it sometime tomorrow or friday