Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

November 20, 2013, 08:50:55 PM #240 Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:36:37 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on November 20, 2013, 07:15:14 PM
besides a few animations and a few different attacks,what else can we expect to be different about the new megaman x psa from the old one?
his final smash is going to be different and of course the model is going to be different as well.

Post Merge: November 22, 2013, 11:36:37 AM

Monster? No... I am a DEVIL!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alt for Broly  :happy:




Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 19, 2013, 04:03:48 AM
lol ok cool

was just thinking is this his running, dash, or walk? lol

November 23, 2013, 04:43:49 AM #243 Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 09:30:40 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: chaoticchronos on November 22, 2013, 11:21:42 PM
was just thinking is this his running, dash, or walk? lol
its going to be walk and run. i made the dash aready

Post Merge: November 24, 2013, 09:30:40 PM

Broly Walks: LIKE A BAWS!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I've impressed myself... that [censored] looks amazing.

*pats himself on the back*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 23, 2013, 04:43:49 AM
its going to be walk and run. i made the dash aready

Post Merge: November 24, 2013, 09:30:40 PM

Broly Walks: LIKE A BAWS!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*crowd sounds* LIEK A BAWS! LIEK A BAWS! *crowd shutup*
Please, make a gif where you can see him walk towards you :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Broly looks so menacing with that walk epic job Kagemaru and you to Calikingz01.

awesome walk animation,totally menacing,so i take it broly is first on your list to complete,but question

will you release bomberman when you are finished with him?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on November 26, 2013, 08:19:41 PM
awesome walk animation,totally menacing,so i take it broly is first on your list to complete,but question

will you release bomberman when you are finished with him?
yea i was suppose to release it a while back but i will release it some time next month after i fix the final smash



Hey Calikingz01, Vault is back up man! :happy:

HE'S HERE!! The Legendary Super Saiyan is Here!!!! He'll Kill Us ALL!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 05, 2013, 07:57:53 PM
HE'S HERE!! The Legendary Super Saiyan is Here!!!! He'll Kill Us ALL!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


he looks a little over sized for brawl xD but still amazing work and great progress in your animations/psaing

1: Remove the slope event on the down smash. Thats why his leg wont go up the way its supposed to.

2: Have the offensive collisions come in sooner for his Dash Attack, its hard to hit people. Either that, or have the attack start sooner.

3: Down Tilt needs a full body hitbox, and to send people down. (it is a drop kick after all) Though it needs the full body hit box because essentially his whole body is the attack.

4: Up Smash needs a disjointed hitbox to hit better.

5: Up Tilt needs a disjointed hitbox as well... the move itself kinda isn't that great. NVM, its got a disjointed hitbox... its just not that great a move.

6: Jab Combo is a bit hard to hit smaller or ducking characters and it doesn't combo well with itself.

7: Lets come up with some new Air attacks for him. I think the the Up-air is good, but oculd look better. The Down air could look better as well. I'm not a fan of using already created animations, so we could make something up for the Neutral Air and back air. And the F air I can make a better version of.

8: His run could be more menacing.

9: I'm not sure if the version I have is the same as the one you have, but his turning animations and stuff for his run aren't done correctly. I have an idea on what to animate for that.

10: Love the taunts. Nicely done.

11: Up Special on the ground treates him like he's in the air. So when the animation is over... he acts like he's landing.

12: We should discuss custom throws.

13: Personally, the waits and walks were made for his LSS Body... I'd (just me) feel better if his base form was LSS (Also I don't play with Smash Balls)

14: Perhaps Trap Shooter (LSS) should shoot diagonally down?

15: Maybe... after he goes LSS, he keeps his super armor during that FS part, but after its over, he retains the model changer (I really do prefer THAT body for Broly)

16: Hit me up man... as good as Broly is now, I feel like we can take it to the next level.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

It would also be cool if all projectiles reflected off of him in LSS mode.

I also have the feeling that the down special will have no practical use. Can it be used with immediate startup to help this character when he's being comboed?

Being that he's the biggest target in the game he should have an option to remove pressure.

Also, having the ground shake while he's in LSS mode..amazing! I think that mode should last longer though.

hey calikingz,i was gonna set up battle stadium D.O.N gohan vs goku 1.5 over pit,as soon as the match starts,he pressed b and the game crashed!,can you please fix this asap
did ya miss me?