Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 12, 2014, 11:34:57 PM
cant wait to have a
"get over here" soundclip in brawl

I have 2 perfect soundclips.
But I still can't get the SFX to work using Gecko, so if I make a soundpack, it'll be Riivo exclusive.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 12, 2014, 11:37:42 PM
I have 2 perfect soundclips.
But I still can't get the SFX to work using Gecko, so if I make a soundpack, it'll be Riivo exclusive.

Have you used the Replacement Soundbank Engine for Gecko?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 12, 2014, 11:41:24 PM
Have you used the Replacement Soundbank Engine for Gecko?

Yes, and it has glitches I can't fix.
If you check that thread you'll see my last comment stating the problem.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

i assume dark hold will be zeros ground final smash, however for his air one, i believe its called gemu zero or something,

where his sword grows huge and unleashes a giant blade beam that sweeps the stage
did ya miss me?

I want to help.
If you make Scorpion, I'll try to get the SFX from MK9 and/or Injustice.
The "Get Over Here!!" sound, I already have it with me.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 14, 2014, 05:01:07 AM
I want to help.
If you make Scorpion, I'll try to get the SFX from MK9 and/or Injustice.
The "Get Over Here!!" sound, I already have it with me.
Ok. I will Need ALL the Help I can get for him. BTW his Grab is going to use links chain  but with scorpions Spear. and it will be able to pull the opponent



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 14, 2014, 05:56:48 AM
Ok. I will Need ALL the Help I can get for him. BTW his Grab is going to use links chain  but with scorpions Spear. and it will be able to pull the opponent

I'm down to help with PSA/Animating if need be.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 14, 2014, 05:59:09 AM #488 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 06:01:06 AM by CaliKingz01
Just Animated this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks pretty good right?

Post Merge: March 14, 2014, 06:01:06 AM

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 14, 2014, 05:58:50 AM
I'm down to help with PSA/Animating if need be.
ok cool. His down tilt will be the uppercut he has in all the games. thought if he didnt have that  in there it wouldn't be mortal kombat like lol. AND I made a Finish him GFX. :):)



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 14, 2014, 05:59:09 AM
ok cool. His down tilt will be the uppercut he has in all the games. thought if he didnt have that  in there it wouldn't be mortal kombat like lol. AND I made a Finish him GFX. :):)

I'm assuming that his down smash (or down special) will be Takedown?

And why not make the chain his neutral/side B? We could make it so that you can grab people and bring them to you to combo them.

If you're worried about Scorpion not being able to grab without using the clawshot, I'm pretty sure I can fix that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 14, 2014, 06:11:01 AM
I'm assuming that his down smash (or down special) will be Takedown?

And why not make the chain his neutral/side B? We could make it so that you can grab people and bring them to you to combo them.

If you're worried about Scorpion not being able to grab without using the clawshot, I'm pretty sure I can fix that.
I Dont see why it would hurt if he grabs with the clawshot also

i also made a graphic that says "Finish Him" instead of "Sudden Death"
its somewhere in my computer

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 14, 2014, 06:21:24 AM
I Dont see why it would hurt if he grabs with the clawshot also

Because redundancy.

Not that you can't use it for both :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 14, 2014, 06:11:01 AM
I'm assuming that his down smash (or down special) will be Takedown?

And why not make the chain his neutral/side B? We could make it so that you can grab people and bring them to you to combo them.

If you're worried about Scorpion not being able to grab without using the clawshot, I'm pretty sure I can fix that.
Quote from: Zack Fair on March 14, 2014, 06:11:01 AM
I'm assuming that his down smash (or down special) will be Takedown?

And why not make the chain his neutral/side B? We could make it so that you can grab people and bring them to you to combo them.

If you're worried about Scorpion not being able to grab without using the clawshot, I'm pretty sure I can fix that.
the grab might be the side smash. stun the opponent and combo them. you will be able to angle it upward to grab in the air as well



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 14, 2014, 07:52:46 AM
the grab might be the side smash. stun the opponent and combo them. you will be able to angle it upward to grab in the air as well

lol let's worry about the animations first before worrying about what it'll be over.

So Uppercut, Spear Throw, and (I'm assuming) Takedown. Out of those three, Takedown is going to be the most difficult.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 14, 2014, 06:08:38 PM #494 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 06:11:49 PM by Renova
I think Scorpions Teleport Punch should be Special S (side B).

It could act as a roll so that there's no collision possible while hes doing it and have a high recovery so its not spammable.
  *The naruto PSA (Not the Jrush) has something similar to this when Naruto goes Kyubii mode. When that psa dash attacks while in that mode, he attacks the opponent from behind.

I voted for the Majin Vegeta PSA because of this video. Vegeta is so badass.

http://youtu.be/d7IvsW9xHnU