Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

I managed to get Mega Man in Project M 3.5 over snake but I can't get his sounds working right.
Help? :<

Holy [censored] caliking!!!! What you Did to Megaman is very impressive! Im motivated to make better animations for him now, and i might! Keep up the great work. Also check out EWNetwork's video xD

Quote from: SouthCraft on January 02, 2015, 07:10:55 PM
Holy [censored] caliking!!!! What you Did to Megaman is very impressive! Im motivated to make better animations for him now, and i might! Keep up the great work. Also check out EWNetwork's video xD
Thanks, but I think if you and the others didn't make the one over megaman, i wouldn't have did this lol. But yea he needs better animations. also might need your help on little mac if possible.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 03, 2015, 12:45:06 AM
Thanks, but I think if you and the others didn't make the one over megaman, i wouldn't have did this lol. But yea he needs better animations. also might need your help on little mac if possible.
yes im willing to help on little mac

Quote from: SouthCraft on January 03, 2015, 01:34:29 AM
yes im willing to help on little mac
Ok, I'm going to use the Little Mac model I posted on here. The others looked VERY STRANGE besides the brawl one.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 03, 2015, 03:25:27 AM
Ok, I'm going to use the Little Mac model I posted on here. The others looked VERY STRANGE besides the brawl one.

okay i see.

Made this from scratch since I couldn't find a model for it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 10, 2015, 03:55:30 AM
Made this from scratch since I couldn't find a model for it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nce
i was planiing on doing one myself too
a long time ago
i recommend removing the letters though. and just use the "cc logo in high definition.


Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

January 11, 2015, 11:45:38 AM #1060 Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 12:18:15 PM by CaliKingz01
For those who want a Brawl Model, This will be in the Pack when Trunks is done.  Haven't started Little Mac yet because I need the Giga Mac Model. If I can get it, I might have to improvise in a FS. New Poll will be up next week.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also I animated the Time Machine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Future Trunks WIP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Trunks is looking great so far, I'm so happy your making him. :happy:

Also I love your Majin Vegeta PSA it's so epic. :)


January 23, 2015, 04:51:31 PM #1064 Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:47:06 PM by CaliKingz01
SSJ Mode takes a new turn!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: January 23, 2015, 06:47:05 PM

Ike is that you????
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.