Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 10, 2016, 02:05:14 AM
3ds version of smash. Actually ripped them myself
Oh cool, yea that explains why i couldn't find it hahaha
Well thanks so much for always answering and replying.  You're awesome!

Render For Frieza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 16, 2016, 06:43:52 AM
Render For Frieza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks good!
Neon green is the name, modding is my game

Heads up everyone! My download links are all down BUT I'm fixing that as we speak. If you need any of my mods please wait till tomorrow or later on today to try to download them. Thanks!  :af:



Links are back up and running




Will you update the MegaMan X Mod?


You still making brawl mods? You haven't been up to date on Brawl vault or facebook

Quote from: NoWon1196 on November 27, 2016, 05:35:23 PM
You still making brawl mods? You haven't been up to date on Brawl vault or facebook
Im still modding...



Updating a few old moveset. starting with Scorpion



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 18, 2016, 10:49:05 AM
Updating a few old moveset. starting with Scorpion

Nice, hope you make it fit with your sub zero you made
Neon green is the name, modding is my game

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 18, 2016, 10:49:05 AM
Updating a few old moveset. starting with Scorpion


Oh yeah. This is getting good.
New animations and BrawlEx port, I guess. :P
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Frieza Update.  He will be Released in January for sure!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.