Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9


Teen gohan needs a revamp. I havent been able to play him fluenty yet.

Thanks Leon Exodio for the model and better quality textures for Frost. Alternate for Frieza.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Would there happen to be a version of Ryu without the Evil mode available? I like the Ryu import (even though the blue fireball kinda bugs me; I'll probably just fix that myself, since it seems to be a simple animation error), but not too hot on Evil Ryu as part of it.

January 21, 2017, 09:23:26 AM #1654 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:23:09 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Tiberious on January 16, 2017, 06:43:09 PM
Would there happen to be a version of Ryu without the Evil mode available? I like the Ryu import (even though the blue fireball kinda bugs me; I'll probably just fix that myself, since it seems to be a simple animation error), but not too hot on Evil Ryu as part of it.
All you need to do it delete the coding in the down taunt and evil ryu won't load at all. if you even want me file size back you can delete the evil ryu model too

Post Merge: January 23, 2017, 01:23:09 AM

Coming VERY soon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry everyone but Frieza Might not be released as soon as I thought. I ran into a few problems and its delayed him for release. I promise to release him no later than February. Thanks for being so Patient with me



So what's the status of the Frieza PSA?

its going to be released in March. FOR SURE.



Brawl Isn't Dead yet but slowly but surely its getting there. Frieza Will be finished soon. Just a heads up for those who still view my thread



March 26, 2017, 09:32:53 AM #1659 Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 09:33:45 AM by Calypso
I view you thread all the time, I don't talk very much, or at all sometimes. I just lurk around... resumes lurking.


Smash U/3ds modding will never get to the level we have Brawl at anyway, that's more because Smash Switch is coming, so we do still have time. Maybe another year or so.

Quote from: Calypso on March 26, 2017, 09:32:53 AM
I view you thread all the time, I don't talk very much, or at all sometimes. I just lurk around... resumes lurking.
^^this

lolz it's April and still no Frieza.

April 03, 2017, 02:47:43 PM #1664 Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 08:50:46 PM by CaliKingz01
I've Been very Busy everyone. Bare with me please. I'm releasing him today. Making a few Tweaks.

Post Merge: April 03, 2017, 08:50:46 PM

Frieza Is FINALLY Complete. Enjoy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214147