MarioDK´s CSP/BPs Thread: Request Open, updated Bowser/Luigi,Mario

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), May 20, 2013, 01:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

thank you so much. do you think you could do this unreleased mario.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y0kdg7xw5025uk0/melee_ben.rar


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007


Thank you for doing my Dark Bowser. :D
Now even though you did my Hammer Mario & Luigi, Boomerang Mario, and Sunshine Mario, those don't count as my requests correct?
If BJ figures out how to make BB render materials in the model previewer, making so you can see normalized textures like say a Metal Mario, a lot more hacks would be available. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 29, 2013, 09:23:33 PM
Thank you for doing my Dark Bowser. :D
Now even though you did my Hammer Mario & Luigi, Boomerang Mario, and Sunshine Mario, those don't count as my requests correct?
If BJ figures out how to make BB render materials in the model previewer, making so you can see normalized textures like say a Metal Mario, a lot more hacks would be available. :)
yes so i do the metal mario requests aswell as i have to redo all the CSPs so they can get shaders/materials
Quote from: Cyanide65 on May 29, 2013, 09:02:46 PM
I thought that was going to happen, but thanks for the others ;D
:happy: Will you do me the honor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32191
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11753
i do them later
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wait so those count as my requests even though I didn't ask, or were you just talking about if you'd do metal requests if BJ got shaders to work?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

this one :P http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32258 if u can plz :)

Post Merge: May 31, 2013, 05:04:30 PM

Nevermind dont do that one ^^^ i will be releasing a better version soon

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 30, 2013, 11:20:49 PM
Wait so those count as my requests even though I didn't ask, or were you just talking about if you'd do metal requests if BJ got shaders to work?
them i made before i opened request does not count

also i will do all the requests next weekend
so just request as much you wanted(no limits at all but dont request like 50 model imports still ) so they are done on maybe next friday
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Okay good. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

in this weekend i will possible have 2-4 poses more
so just request as much you wanted
but i closing the requests then this weekend ends
im planing poses for:
Link(Melee Pose)
Peach(almost brawl pose)
Sonic(brawl pose aswell)
Wario(not sure since both warioware/wario is not same pose in brawl so maybe a custom pose for wario)

aswell as i will get the new requests done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i have the request open to next weekend
so i also have the poses perfect
i think Sonic&Peach will be the next onces
then Link&Wario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

this was newly released
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32565
could you make a csp when you got time?


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Quote from: superben2008 on June 13, 2013, 06:54:16 AM
this was newly released
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32565
could you make a csp when you got time?
sure
at this sunday i am thinking to have all te newly requests done aswell as Peach/Sonic Poses
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 13, 2013, 09:38:31 AM
sure
at this sunday i am thinking to have all te newly requests done aswell as Peach/Sonic Poses
thank you so much.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007


Quote from: rax189 on June 20, 2013, 06:09:47 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32668 this one? or is it to late? D: lol
not too late
since today or tomorrow i making the CSPs done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later