Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10]
Author Topic: Avatar Ness V1.4 (Sample of next PSA on Pg. 8)  (Read 47505 times)
GreenThunda
The Blue Nosed Doctor
Mega Kitten

Cotton candy.

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #135 on: March 20, 2011, 05:30:56 PM »

Hey guys,

Sorry for the bump, but i have a question. I got the texture for this to work and i put the FitNessMotionEct.pac in the same folder as the FitNess.pac and FitNess.pcs, but i can't get the moves to work. When i play with this texture it is still just Ness' moves. Everything is spelled correctly and is in the correct folder im pretty sure. I really would like to play with this. Am i missing something?

Thanks for the help!
Did you put the FitNess.pac in?

The FitNess0X.pac and FitNess.0x.pcs are the textures. The Fitmotionetc. is the animations.
The FitNess(NO NUMBERS).pac is the PSA(Moveset).

Btw SSJ, instead of complaining about a bumped topic, why don't you help him out? This guy is new and has never been on this website before. He probably thought he wasn't doing anything wrong.

Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|

SSJCerious
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #136 on: March 20, 2011, 05:38:50 PM »

I actually did redirect him to the help section for future use, since he's new like you said, he'll probably have more questions and the help section is perfect for that.
    Also
    Sorry for the bump
    He DID know what he was doing...

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

WeathermanJB
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: March 20, 2011, 06:20:18 PM »

Thanks for the help GreenThunda! I got it working now. I put numbers after the PSA pac and that was the problem.

Also, i figured this would be the more appropriate place to ask the question since it related to this thread specifically. Guess i was wrong. Will note for the future to avoid any hassle i have caused.

Thanks again for the help!! =D

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10]
    Print
    Jump to: