cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Okay! I removed the common5.pac and using the same characters DON'T freeze the game anymore. I had a problem with having 4 Kirbys freezing on the SSS, but I just added all his files from the Brawl ISO and that works fine now too.

Will try with 3.5.3 and Classic when I get a chance.

June 05, 2013, 05:01:52 PM #331 Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:09:32 PM by shadowXtreme
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 05, 2013, 11:55:56 AM
Yeah, those too. If you get into the match and the stock icon isn't found, it will freeze. That's when most people are getting the freezes, when the character starts showing but the picture cannot be loaded.

Anyway, the 3.5.3 code only switches folders when you're in the CSS, doesn't it? I suppose the portrait would be loaded from the standard folder in most cases. Also, you said it only happens with certain characters. It would be most likely that the 3.5.3 code uses some part of the memory that's not good for mario and the others. It doesn't make much sense due to what the cBliss codes do, but looks like something like that is going on.

I have new feedback, FPC 3.5.3 frozen my game, ALONE, without CBLISS codes, without CBLISS files on RSBE and RSB4, and without any code, just FPC 3.5.3, and frozen with 4 marios, 4 yoshis, and 4 diddys...

so the crashes have nothing to do with CBLISS  codes or files ..., but I still have doubts, thats why I will test FPC 3.5.3 code only with my original ISO to see what happens

June 05, 2013, 06:12:50 PM #332 Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 07:40:13 PM by MrUnusual
Well, if most of you are getting cBliss, to work, I made some "Sonic Colors" (Literally lol) for the cBliss, they're Simulator Sonic recolors, check em out :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here's the DOWNLOAD for it

subscribes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: MrUnusual on June 05, 2013, 06:12:50 PM
Well, if most of you are getting cBliss, to work, I made some "Sonic Colors" (Literally lol) for the cBliss, they're Simulator Sonic recolors, check em out :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here's the DOWNLOAD for it

Nice! Just added a Ridley pack for Charizard myself.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32433&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Lovin me some cBliss!

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on June 05, 2013, 06:31:21 PM
Nice! Just added a Ridley pack for Charizard myself.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32433&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Lovin me some cBliss!
Cool! :) and I just edited the link, that way the guys that made the Similator Sonic can get some download credibility, I hope you guys enjoy! :)

June 05, 2013, 08:22:22 PM #336 Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 08:51:18 PM by superben2008
i'm getting random freezes before a character loads. i know that it load everything correctly. i have all portraits in there folders modified the xml. i did not want to download 1.5 because i did not want to mess up my game. i got it working except for the random freezes. if i download the 1.5 will it fix the random freezing?
edit
hmm. it seemed to work. thanks


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 05, 2013, 03:28:54 PM
I've not used an expanded character in classic, but using a normal one did work for me. When a character team appeared, it spawned cBliss costumes together with the normal ones. I had a 10 different colored Sonics battle in GHZ.
yea that sounds hilarious but yea i used link09... have not tested using like a (random character00) but will soon... (hopefully i didn't miss something)...

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 05, 2013, 03:28:54 PM
I've not used an expanded character in classic, but using a normal one did work for me. When a character team appeared, it spawned cBliss costumes together with the normal ones. I had a 10 different colored Sonics battle in GHZ.
Wait, wut? You can make it to where there's 10 characters duking it out in battle? I was just talking to my friend about that today. How do I do that? lol that would have made it easier to take pics of the 10 Sonics I did all at once lol

I can't see through all the pages, as some of them freeze my browser repeatedly, so this might've been discussed, but I'll go ahead and ask anyways.
Can Jigglypuff hats such as my Nana's hat Jigglypuff work over the new slots? They normally can only go over FitPurin02.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on June 06, 2013, 12:08:01 AM
I can't see through all the pages, as some of them freeze my browser repeatedly, so this might've been discussed, but I'll go ahead and ask anyways.
Can Jigglypuff hats such as my Nana's hat Jigglypuff work over the new slots? They normally can only go over FitPurin02.
I am curious about this too. Also, How do the ice climbers work in regards of Popo and Nana switching places based on the slot number. I haven't gotten that far yet.


Quote from: blazingflare on June 06, 2013, 12:43:08 AM
I am curious about this too. Also, How do the ice climbers work in regards of Popo and Nana switching places based on the slot number. I haven't gotten that far yet.
I'm not sure about this, but aren't the two the exact same, but trading models for half the slots? I did a hack that switches Popo for Nana and vice versa just by switching their MDL0 files.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

everything is working great. but sometimes i get a freeze at the char select screen after a match. anyone get this?


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

I guess you have to have all the character files and have them filled up with pcs's and pacs even the character files you dont want to use. I think.

Quote from: pichu04 on June 06, 2013, 04:12:00 AM
I guess you have to have all the character files and have them filled up with pcs's and pacs even the character files you dont want to use. I think.
Use my pack. It fills up every new slot with a filler character. Check the OP here for a link to my thread that has it.