Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 68
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns  (Read 523368 times)
StupidMetroid
Expert Kitten

I'm back from the dead.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2013, 09:14:13 PM »

Good god, this is amazing! The pain of not being able to use her...

iwantgames
Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: July 20, 2013, 02:30:21 AM »

Good god, this is amazing! The pain of not being able to use her...
    This is some astounding hack work. I'm really looking forward to the completion of this so I can add it to my game.
    thanks and sorry StupidMetroid, trying to get this done as soon as possible, but this summer is just too busy.

SAMUS PROGRESS SHIP ENTRY
    (in game preview)
    to get in game pics I turned the ship into a stage using the actual model and textures of samus ship that works in game for her entry. It will look better because I am still in the process of optimizing. it has a lot of vertices that can be removed and replaced with better texture quality.

has reflective and glow effect. also wrong textures for the glow area.

i will start the moveset soon, so if anyone has an idea or move that they would like added please share, otherwise i will add whatever i feel like adding. i have a few moves already based on other m and others i just want, hopefully they will be possible. if you have any ideas you can provide pics, gifs, sprites, or whatever.

i would also like feedback on this

if no one gives me a better one or if i don't find a new one this is wait animation. it's not a full animation yet it's just a pose 10 frames of standing still. i still have a few areas to edit in the pose before making it an animation. if you have a better idea/animation please share, provide whatever: pics, gif, or sprites. also visor glow added and the suit looks different because i was trying textures of the power suit. it's hard to tell because the stage lightning is very dark and the suit being yellow but, it looks good. i also got around to changing the light textures for samus, it's now a green that favors smash 4, it just need to be edited a little(darker) and it's there. before now it was blue.
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 02:34:41 AM by iwantgames » Logged

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: July 20, 2013, 03:20:13 AM »

i tough you were only model importing  not doing a moveset xD also you might wanna see the project called super smash bros fusion on attack and animations  they are planing a other m moveset for samus so maybe you and then could so something amazing since samus is one of the worst chars to psa

loving those shine effects and the glow on samus looks amazing will you release the model by itself before finishing the moveset?

StupidMetroid
    Expert Kitten

I'm back from the dead.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: July 20, 2013, 01:05:43 PM »

Gamma Ridley was working on a MOM Samus some time ago. He had wait poses perfected and he had new running animations for Samus. However, I recommend asking him for permission to use it. 
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 01:13:23 PM by StupidMetroid » Logged

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: July 20, 2013, 05:32:10 PM »

i tough you were only model importing  not doing a moveset xD also you might wanna see the project called super smash bros fusion on attack and animations  they are planing a other m moveset for samus so maybe you and then could so something amazing since samus is one of the worst chars to psa

loving those shine effects and the glow on samus looks amazing will you release the model by itself before finishing the moveset?
    I was just going to do model importing but I wanted new moves for samus so that her appearance and new items aren't the only things that's new. I want her to feel like a new character and not just look like one. also I am apart of fusion and talked to omega, this will be the samus suit used in fusion. he was planning on making a moveset for her, and agreed to help me with mine as well. the movesets will be different so people will have a reason to download both. we may have a few things similar due to both being influenced by other m. I am making a moveset for two reasons, one is for bone added samus. if I get that one fixed then custom gun animations can be added to any animation. I am also including a moveset with the original to fix a few things that may be off due to brawl and other m samus being made differently. one thing I know of is the shoulder pads. if you look at the other m samus on the vault you can tell. even the brawl samus pads look off a bit. so no I probably won't release without some kind of moveset/motionetc included. motionetc also has the new items.

Gamma Ridley was working on a MOM Samus some time ago. He had wait poses perfected and he had new running animations for Samus. However, I recommend asking him for permission to use it.  
    do you have a video, links or images so that I can see the moves. I may want to use some.
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 06:57:12 PM by iwantgames » Logged

StupidMetroid
    Expert Kitten

I'm back from the dead.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: July 20, 2013, 07:36:22 PM »

Here's the link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28730.1365

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: July 20, 2013, 09:32:08 PM »

can't see the video but one animation he mentioned following the video is one I planned on making myself, the concentration animation. I will probably use it on the down taunt and hopefully I can make and use the effects used in other m.

StupidMetroid
    Expert Kitten

I'm back from the dead.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: July 20, 2013, 10:08:01 PM »

You do realize that on the second to last page there is a download for the motionetc?

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: July 22, 2013, 01:58:01 AM »

asked gamma and if he allow me to use them then I will if not then I will make my own, don't want to make some then he say I can use his.

I started run animation. didn't make it from scratch, I used zss run animation and edited the transitions to fit samus. may use some of zss moves as a base for some of samus' moves

SAMUS PROGRESS ANIMATIONS
    (run animation gif)

SAMUS PROGRESS ANIMATIONS
    (run animation in game)

as you can see edits need to be made and the fingers has yet to be rigged

StupidMetroid
    Expert Kitten

I'm back from the dead.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: July 22, 2013, 02:01:37 AM »

Is it possible for you to release the model imports now and upload the moveset later?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: July 22, 2013, 02:07:57 AM »

i also see no reason for the model to come with the moveset only if its a one slot import over samus there is no reason for the model alone not to be released imo.

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: July 22, 2013, 04:02:34 AM »

I love the progress you made with your Samus, I say its come a great way and looks fantastic. Keep up the good work man.

i also see no reason for the model to come with the moveset only if its a one slot import over samus there is no reason for the model alone not to be released imo.
    If I'm correct the model and motion will work as one. For the gun and other pieces to her. is ay let it be released with a moveset because we want something good that won't glitch across the screen because of a default motion. Lets give the man some time for his creation.

keep up the good work Bud.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: July 22, 2013, 04:31:46 AM »

I love the progress you made with your Samus, I say its come a great way and looks fantastic. Keep up the good work man.
    If I'm correct the model and motion will work as one. For the gun and other pieces to her. is ay let it be released with a moveset because we want something good that won't glitch across the screen because of a default motion. Lets give the man some time for his creation.

i think the only thing he has on the motion is the wepons over samus default weapons there is no way in hell that the model will glitch if firing the brawl weapons at all since they are mere models and appear on a set bone index

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: July 22, 2013, 04:56:39 AM »

i think the only thing he has on the motion is the wepons over samus default weapons there is no way in hell that the model will glitch if firing the brawl weapons at all since they are mere models and appear on a set bone index
    True true, it makes me wonder if hr is gonna make his own graphic for the charge shot?

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: July 24, 2013, 05:59:41 PM »

thank you and there are no glitches I just replaced models

True true, it makes me wonder if hr is gonna make his own graphic for the charge shot?
    and I do want to replace the charge shot graphics. will look into it.

SAMUS PROGRESS BOMB EDIT
    (bomb effect glow)

you may not think it is but it's better, the old one looked dull. I also edited the textures a little so it's not too light. will add spin animation to it because the current one looks weird

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 68
    Print
    Jump to: