The Official cBliss Character Recolors Project

Started by Blazingflare, May 29, 2013, 08:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: DarkDeity on May 30, 2013, 06:22:54 PM
if it hasnt been done yet id be more than happy to take care of the brown link, and if you want you can use my halloween link[just a heads up there IS blood on the face plus that was my first hack]
Sure, make a brown one. I don't think I will use the halloween one though.

Quote from: AdfroMan on May 30, 2013, 06:34:10 PM
Shiny Ivysaur
Shiny Squirtle
Shiny Lucario

Cool thanks. I will probably set them on slot 09 to go with the alt/dark slot I decided on.


ok upload is pending on brwon but here is link anyways http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=7734&Moderated=0. and i kinda figured XD worth a try though XD if the brown one is too light/dark or not brown enough lemme know
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Quote from: DarkDeity on May 30, 2013, 06:54:39 PM
ok upload is pending on brwon but here is link anyways http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=7734&Moderated=0. and i kinda figured XD worth a try though XD if the brown one is too light/dark or not brown enough lemme know
Make it a bit more brown if you could. Right now it looks a bit too similar to the mars link I am going to use for the red team slot. Also, it is up to you, but change the color of links shield. The standard recolors all have different colored shields.


ah right thats what i was forgetting! thanks. and ok will do on the color. btw you said something about custom characters too right? does that just mean like the sephiroth/shadow/cloud. etc. hacks? or could, by chance, ocs[original characters]be included?
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Quote from: DarkDeity on May 30, 2013, 07:22:31 PM
ah right thats what i was forgetting! thanks. and ok will do on the color. btw you said something about custom characters too right? does that just mean like the sephiroth/shadow/cloud. etc. hacks? or could, by chance, ocs[original characters]be included?
At the bottom of the OP, I made a section for if people want a custom character in this pack. For it to be included it just needs to have enough recolors to fill 10 slots and preferably have CSP's to go with it.



ok. well ive been meaning to brawlify the textures on my katsu hacks. if you want after that i can give you that
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

May 30, 2013, 08:11:58 PM #53 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 08:14:33 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: blazingflare on May 30, 2013, 04:46:24 PM
Sounds good. I plan on only using Mr. L for one slot though. Just check to see if the Dr. Mario is Wifi safe for me and I will add it.
it is 100% wifi safe
also for Link: ofc Young Link possible not wifi safe cuz of resize mod we can just have a big sized Young link if wifi is really needed but i kinda think the code it self for extra texture slots is not wifi safe so kinda not matter if model is wifi safe or not if the extra texture slot is not wifi safe

zelda: toon zelda with recolours
shiek: toon shiek with recolours
diddy kong: dixie kong with recolours
Sonic: modern/Classic

so it will be like Wario has Warioware+Classic
so can other charater have they´s own model/texture+a other version of that charater(like dr mario/mario)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ShinF on May 30, 2013, 07:44:21 PM
Found a nice gold/black Dedede.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24572
Hmmmmm.

Quote from: DarkDeity on May 30, 2013, 07:56:47 PM
ok. well ive been meaning to brawlify the textures on my katsu hacks. if you want after that i can give you that
If you want, For the custom characters section, You don't need them to be brawl styled though.


oh really? well then that changes everything XD now do the alternate slots for him HAVE to be recolors or can they be alternate costumes of sorts?
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Quote from: DarkDeity on May 30, 2013, 08:23:43 PM
oh really? well then that changes everything XD now do the alternate slots for him HAVE to be recolors or can they be alternate costumes of sorts?

It depends. Is it the character with different clothes or something entirely different?




Check out the captain falcon I just finished. He is going ocer the 08 slot.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


May 30, 2013, 08:30:58 PM #57 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 08:31:52 PM by DarkFire
Quote from: blazingflare on May 30, 2013, 05:39:41 PM
The Fire peach takes me to a 404 link.
I don't really think the other textures would fit very well in this pack.
On a side note, would I be able to use part of the texture for your megastike bowser? I am porting strikers bowser and using the megastrike costume as the final smash eyes. I need to borrow part of the texture because I am using default bowser in his shell and just textured it to fit somewhat.

Post Merge: May 30, 2013, 06:15:01 PM

What do you guy think of a Grey/Old series for all the characters? It would be like the grey zelda/ sheik and the old ganon.
It's not my Fire Peach, so I don't have it, sorry...
And it's not my texture of Megastrike Bowser :-/

It depends... for these characters it's ok, but grey doesn't fit everyone...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

well. just look at my vault to see what i mean. katsu has had many different forms. some of them not really him[example being mecha katsu who i havent uploaded yet]
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Quote from: DarkFire on May 30, 2013, 08:30:58 PM
It's not my Fire Peach, so I don't have it, sorry...
And it's not my texture of Megastrike Bowser :-/

It depends... for these characters it's ok, but grey doesn't fit everyone...
I am going to do it intelligently. They won't all just be grey/old. some will be white along with other things.
This is the one I made for falcon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.