Triple Rasta

Started by Don Jon Bravo, June 06, 2013, 08:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mr.MW on June 15, 2013, 02:39:47 AM
riivo would take a different approach
i would have to look into how mr.bean got Mario Kart able to load 150 custom race tracks with riivo
not saying that i will any time soon

That would be great, with Riivo there's so much space to use, I run through 2GB without even getting custom music for every stage :/

I would think the approach would be similar to how people got the extra stages to work right?

i was looking at it today
first i need to make a menu patch
no idea how
*scratches head*

Hmm, I can't get this to work. I added the longer FPC and the Triple Rasta code to my gct(I already had all the other codes and the alloys on my CSS), and I put one stage in the RSB2 folder, but when I pick the Kirby alloy icon it's still the original stage.

I thought maybe I needed your custom CSS code(even though I already had my own and customized the icon positions), but all that did was mess up my CSS and I still couldn't get the alternate stage to load.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Quote from: ToadKart on June 20, 2013, 05:53:36 AM
Hmm, I can't get this to work. I added the longer FPC and the Triple Rasta code to my gct(I already had all the other codes and the alloys on my CSS), and I put one stage in the RSB2 folder, but when I pick the Kirby alloy icon it's still the original stage.

I thought maybe I needed your custom CSS code(even though I already had my own and customized the icon positions), but all that did was mess up my CSS and I still couldn't get the alternate stage to load.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

you need to first make sure you are in the rsb2 folder
you can do this by relying on the csps
look at ur csps from ur rsb2 folder sc_selcharacter
if they are showing up in game it means u are in your rsb2 folder
only than will the stage from rsb2 folder appear.
make sure your folders are named correctly
also make sure 46 is somewhere in your CSS code
that is the bone id for kirby clone

Do the other folders need everything in them or will they just load whats in the RSBE folder if there's nothing there? I only have a stage and a song in the RSB2 folder right now.

Here is my custom CSS:

Custom CSS V3 [spunit262]
0668310C 00000030
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800014 94A30004
3B7B0001 2C1B0032
4180FFE8 48000038
04690338 48000068
066900d8 00000008
2c170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000031
00012102 06031B07
12091A29 14160408
13170D0C 19271F0A
23251005 15111826
2420220F 0B0E5D5E
5C4A4E40 46624C50
55000000 00000000

I have 46 on it, which is the Kirby Alloy.

June 21, 2013, 03:50:02 AM #35 Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 03:51:13 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: ToadKart on June 20, 2013, 10:44:02 PM
Do the other folders need everything in them or will they just load whats in the RSBE folder if there's nothing there? I only have a stage and a song in the RSB2 folder right now.

Here is my custom CSS:

Custom CSS V3 [spunit262]
0668310C 00000030
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800014 94A30004
3B7B0001 2C1B0032
4180FFE8 48000038
04690338 48000068
066900d8 00000008
2c170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000031
00012102 06031B07
12091A29 14160408
13170D0C 19271F0A
23251005 15111826
2420220F 0B0E5D5E
5C4A4E40 46624C50
55000000 00000000

I have 46 on it, which is the Kirby Alloy.
no u dont need to fill out the other folders
and
hmm i cant remember if it loads stuff from the rsbe folder or stuff from the iso

June 21, 2013, 05:26:13 AM #36 Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 05:28:17 AM by ToadKart
I've tried several different things and still can't get this to work. It won't even load different CSP's after clicking on the second Kirby icon, going to the SSS and then going back to the CSS.

These are all the necessary codes right?

1. file patch code 3.5.1
2. triple rasta via kirby activator
3. custom css
4. css fix for giga and company V2
5.  character id fix 2.1

I already have these 2 as well:
6.  CSS fixes for Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Sheik V2.1(optional)
7.  Css fix(optional-depending on the way you want to set up your CSS icons)

I have them all, though I have my own custom css code that I posted in my last post. Not sure if that's what's causing the problem or not. When I tried using your custom css code, my icons were all over the place(probably due to me using the CSS organizer on my custom CSS) and it still didn't work.

remenber you have to choose kirby twice and you must go back and forth on the SSS so the css updates
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I did. I tried some different combinations like clicking on it once and going to the SSS, clicking on it twice and going to the SSS, clicking it once then picking a different character, etc.


June 22, 2013, 03:36:01 AM #40 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:18:21 AM by ToadKart
Yep, a Wii controller. No Gamecube controllers are plugged in.

Edit: If it helps, here is my entire codeset. Maybe I have too many codes or there are some incompatible codes?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 22, 2013, 07:20:25 PM #41 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:21:25 PM by Nebulon
Hey, since I don't use the alloys in brawl for fighting I was considering changing the pic for Green Alloy to just a box that says "other menu" or something. I don't see an option to replace Alloy CSS pics however, or Giga/Warioman. How would I do that?

Post Merge: June 22, 2013, 07:21:25 PM

Hey, since I don't use the alloys in brawl for fighting I was considering changing the pic for Green Alloy to just a box that says "other menu" or something. I don't see an option to replace Alloy CSS pics however, or Giga/Warioman. How would I do that?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Since the alloys use the same icons as the character they're based on, if you change one, you change the other. So if you changed the Green Alloy to something else, it would change Kirby's too.

I see. What a shame :/ I could have sworn I've seen people who've customized them, but maybe it was just a pic showcasing the characters, not an in-game shot. Well, maybe someday... or not.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

@toadkart
could you try it without these codes:
Giga and Company Engine V2 [spunit262]
C2684964 00000013
881400B8 2C00003F
41A00088 2C030010
40A20008 38600011
2C030026 40A20008
38600012 2C03001D
40A20008 3860001E
2C03001F 40A20008
38600020 2C030021
40A20008 38600022
2C03000C 40A20008
3860002C 2C030017
40A20008 3860002D
2C03000A 40A20008
3860002E 2C03000E
40A20008 3860002F
2C030000 40A20008
38600030 2C030006
40A20008 38600031
987400B8 00000000
Needs "Alloys don't crash and Others don't wreck My Music V2" for safety.

Alloys don't crash and Others don't wreck My Music V2 [spunit262]
06407BD0 0000000E
04030F0D 1E1B1F1B
201B211B 221B0000
C2815524 0000000D
7C641B78 2C030011
4182000C 2C030012
40A20008 38600010
2C03002C 40A20008
3860000C 2C03002D
40A20008 38600017
2C03002E 40A20008
3860000A 2C03002F
40A20008 3860000E
2C030030 40A20008
38600000 2C030031
40A20008 38600006
4E800020 00000000
C29472D8 00000003
2C04002E 4180000C
90810058 38000000
9801005D 00000000

Alloy Victory/ Poses
0477F8EC 60000000


Quote from: Nebulon on June 22, 2013, 10:03:18 PM
I see. What a shame :/ I could have sworn I've seen people who've customized them, but maybe it was just a pic showcasing the characters, not an in-game shot. Well, maybe someday... or not.
that would take a lot of code work