Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CSP help  (Read 1039 times)
captaindoodletime
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 10, 2013, 06:34:23 PM »

I'm fairly new to the modding community, and i need some help with the CSP's and other things (I'm using beyondyou's riivolution for gecko users BTW). I've been successfully using character texture and animation mods for a while, but i'm having lots of trouble with CSP's. I downloaded Mastaklo's (i think that's his name) shadow final, and it's been working, but when i try to use common5.pac, the game freezes. Same thing with Sc_selcharacter.pac. I've replaced it all properly with brawlbox but i just don't know what the problem is. The file is in the system folder and everything. I'd greatly appreciate any help, and I can send you my private folder if it'll help. You can reach me at my e-mail creepycrawly2006@yahoo.com. THANK YOU

obliterator
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 12:55:10 AM »

file size limit for selcharacter.pac is 3.79 MB, so if it's over that it will freeze. Try making the csp's size smaller by changing them to CMPR format.

"When the moon is full and the trees are bare- Walk through the Cemetery if you dare. Where skeletons rot and corpses fester- Locate to the tomb with the skull of a Jester. Feed him the token all shiny and new- It is then that CarnEvil will return for YOU!"

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: