Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: using usb loader GX ssbb and cant load hax  (Read 1540 times)
greggrey
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 14, 2013, 05:26:33 PM »

ok so i recently had a HD crash and it had all my wii games on it i was using usb loader GX and i had brawl i was  wondering if some one here could explain how to go about putting hax on it using the usb or a sd card. i have no disc for brawl just the wbfs file in my new HD and i use the loader to play my games. i had a guy set it all up for me once be for but now that im starting fresh and have no way of contacting him i am in need of help so i can get back to my hacked brawl tourneys. so far i have brawl up and running and in my sd card i still have my hax set up i just dont now how to go about setting up brawl with the sd card and with the usb loader ive tryd starting homebrew up with the sd card in and it takes me straight to geko which will not load usb games as far as ive tryd so i use the usb loader on my wii front screen and it goes right to my GX loader i start up brawl and no hax? so i tryed ejecting the card and starting the loader then inserting the card and starting ssbb and still no good am i missing something? any help would be appreciated guys n gals

Marios_shadow
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 08:58:48 PM »

Oh, good heavens.

OK, so I recently had a HDD crash and it had all my Wii games on it. I was using USB Loader GX and I had Brawl. I was wondering if someone here could explain how to go about putting hacks on it using the USB or a SD card. I have no disc for Brawl just the WBFS file in my new HDD and I use the loader to play my games.

I had a guy set it all up for me once before but now that I'm starting fresh and have no way of contacting him I am in need of help so I can get back to my hacked Brawl tourneys.

So far I have Brawl up and running and in my SD card I still have my hacks set up, I just don't know how to go about setting up Brawl with the SD card and USB loader.
I've tried starting homebrew up with the SD card in and it takes me straight to Geko which will not load USB games as far as I've tried. So I use the USB loader on my Wii front screen and it goes right to my GX loader. I start up Brawl and no hacks? I tried ejecting the card, starting the loader, then reinserting the card and starting SSBB and still no good. Am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated, guys n' gals.
Were you loading the game from USB Loader GX before with no problems? Make sure you have Ocarina set to "On" in the loader's settings.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 08:59:45 PM by Marios_shadow » Logged

greggrey
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 09:33:59 PM »

Oh, good heavens.
Were you loading the game from USB Loader GX before with no problems? Make sure you have Ocarina set to "On" in the loader's settings.

....Seriously i went into the settings and ocarina was off and the loader was set to the wrong partition, Thank u sooo much i cant believe i over looked something so simple

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: