Vegeta vs ganondorf and vegeta vs samus freezings...

Started by shadowXtreme, June 16, 2013, 02:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 18, 2013, 07:16:23 PM #15 Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 07:47:58 PM by shadowXtreme
Just for the record.. Yesterday I replaced ganondorf, samus, and wolf folders and files inside my original Iso, and replaced them for the ones in the DATA PARTITION 2 (originals as well), inside the resources section, and redone my iso (I mean.. my wbfs), Did the necesary tests, but I had no luck

June 18, 2013, 08:44:56 PM #16 Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 09:59:10 PM by Kaaoeyi
It freezes for Samus too? I thought it was just vs Ganondorf and (more recently) vs Zero (over Link)

Maybe editing Vegeta's grab...somehow, will fix the problem? Do grabs have sfx?

June 19, 2013, 06:29:25 AM #17 Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:01:24 PM by shadowXtreme
Quote from: Kaaoeyi on June 18, 2013, 08:44:56 PM
It freezes for Samus too? I thought it was just vs Ganondorf and (more recently) vs Zero (over Link)

Maybe editing Vegeta's grab...somehow, will fix the problem? Do grabs have sfx?

that is not a sfx problem, I Use original wolf sfx when I use vegeta psa ( I am a Gecko user)

ok my mistake, I tried to freeze by grabbing Samus with Vegeta, but it froze when I actually tried to throw her.

so, I guess maybe giving vegeta new throws will fix this? I say it's worth a shot.

June 25, 2013, 11:47:09 AM #19 Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:48:35 AM by Legend of Jesse
yea i know i pmed you mario dk about your vegeta move set randomly freezing earlier into this year... i apologize if i annoyed you any (didn't realize others were as well)... but yea i tested your moveset on a completely clean sd card... no crazy codes... no other hacks... just the vegeta move set and yea i did find random freezing... so i'm sure that was established already by now on this thread... if it is any consolation the other vegeta moveset made by  XxGalaxyElitexX i believe? have been using his and there is no freezing... it leads me to believe that it has something to do with the transformation and how it is stored in memory... (i'm not experienced in psa anything so if i'm talking jiberish then ignore me) but instead of redoing the ENTIRE moveset again... just try redoing the transformation...

a friend of mine told me it had something to do with the way it's stored in memory... idk what that means exactly... but i sure hope it narrows down your search for the problem...

and on a side note... please don't react from stuff like this by taking down your hack... it's not meant to be insulting towards you or your work (because you make some dang good stuff) alot of people here want to make the vault a better place... and if they find a problem they want to help solve it or if they lack the knowledge to do that (like me) they try their best to find someone who can...

anyway another thing i did test... i checked for desynch online... and it desynchs for some reason... (i am fully aware that a new move set will do this) but this isn't like i have seen before... i have 2 wii's set up... both have the EXACT same stuff on their sd cards... (I literally copied and pasted what was on one sd card to the other) to make sure it was the psa and not a stage the only hack on that sd card was you vegeta moveset... it still desynched... but to add to it, it didn't desynch EVERY match i would say about 1/5 matches it would desynch... but i did notice that it froze 0 times while online... honestly i'm not sure what to make of this info but it may help you narrow down your search for the problem...

and another thing to know... the other vegeta moveset did the EXACT same as yours for online play... both desynched randomly with the same things on the sd cards... and both with only the vegeta moveset...

hope that helps^^^ questions about my methods of testing? let me know i'll be glad to clarify anything you got... ;D