LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 28, 2013, 04:42:38 PM
voted chaotix. it'd be nice to see something a little different

^this.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

looks like Team Dark is wining for an alt psa for sonic heroes ll keep the poll up for a little while but other then that iv been working on classic sonic over mr game and watch and i got the up b and down b done when i get more on him ill show a little video on the update

SSBB: Shadow Over Wario V2 Early Preview #2

GO TEAM DARK ! 8D
New shadow over wario psa is looking good!
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.



shadow has been improved,i notice he has a new down air simler to lucas'es,also i think the final smash time has been shortend,keep up the good work man!
did ya miss me?

Does the last shadow you released have super shadow as a final? I coulda sworn he could switch between choas blast and super shadow, but I don't remember

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 06, 2014, 10:17:40 PM
Does the last shadow you released have super shadow as a final? I coulda sworn he could switch between choas blast and super shadow, but I don't remember
he will have both chaos blast and super

also a model im making because i was bored and nobody has made it yet
also he may be a costume for sonic heroes


-----------------------------------------------------

Up date on Manic  still need to revamp the shoes because they look bad and still need to add the necklace



Yay Manic is on the way on Brawlvault! :D Will he be over Sonic Heroes PSA?

Quote from: TheBlueBlur on January 12, 2014, 12:26:17 PM
Yay Manic is on the way on Brawlvault! :D Will he be over Sonic Heroes PSA?
yeah he will just be another sonic costume

edit: well iv been psaing kirby to see where all of the hat psa location are and almost have every hat located in kirby so for sonic heroes the  kirby hat will have a psa to go with them same as for shadow,and the amy rose psa but for bomber man i will see, scene kirby uses a new model i would have to make one for bomberman kirby.

Hey Leon Exodio, that Silver of yours is ported over Peach, isn't he? Do you have any plans to release him?

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 23, 2014, 09:08:47 PM
Hey Leon Exodio, that Silver of yours is ported over Peach, isn't he? Do you have any plans to release him?
no i dropped the project a long time ago because what i want to do is not possible with out .rel editing

Hey Guys. If you don't know who I am I'm Blase005 and I was recently added to be part of this Thread by Leon Exodio because I'm now one of his personal Animators along with the fact that on of my certain hacks needed a new place to stay (but that hack won't be showing up for a while. Ofcourse if your crafty you might figure out which one it is). But as of now I am doing animation works for Chaos, Shadow and Sonic Heroes.

If you haven't seen any of my works then here is a taste of a animation I made today for Chaos.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have plenty more but this is pretty much the best one I made today. I hope you guys will like the works I will put into the animations for Leon's hacks and I hope that I will have a great time making them just for you. :af2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bass (Blase005) on January 24, 2014, 06:04:01 PM
Hey Guys. If you don't know who I am I'm Blase005 and I was recently added to be part of this Thread by Leon Exodio because I'm now one of his personal Animators along with the fact that on of my certain hacks needed a new place to stay (but that hack won't be showing up for a while. Ofcourse if your crafty you might figure out which one it is). But as of now I am doing animation works for Chaos, Shadow and Sonic Heroes.

If you haven't seen any of my works then here is a taste of a animation I made today for Chaos.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have plenty more but this is pretty much the best one I made today. I hope you guys will like the works I will put into the animations for Leon's hacks and I hope that I will have a great time making them just for you. :af2:
I love it Blase! Chaos is looking awesome.