LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Oh wow, I think when I saw it i saw version 1. This has definitely been improved. Good Job. Now if only Nintendo would see this. Thats so cool. Is mega mawile gonna be a costume or final smash? Also another random question, is this model from the Coeum games?

Quote from: Mawile6222 on May 31, 2014, 10:33:24 PM
Oh wow, I think when I saw it i saw version 1. This has definitely been improved. Good Job. Now if only Nintendo would see this. Thats so cool. Is mega mawile gonna be a costume or final smash? Also another random question, is this model from the Coeum games?

If you had payed any attention to my earlier posts you've known that Mega Mawile is the Final Smash and it's the Poképark model as it was the ONLY one available for download.

Also I didn't update it from what you call "version 1" because you had problem with it I updated it because I had problem remembering what direction I was facing when Mawile was standing still and also wanted to make a more deadly AttackDash. I still dislike that you wanted me to change stuff against my will and I still won't ever do it.

This is the only time I'm going to be changing something for the better besides for the Down Special which is gonna become Sucker Punch as it's a better Counter Move.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://youtu.be/q3uwyZXCY7s NEW STAGE HACK PREVIEW! Sky Chase Act 2/Egg Carrier over Halberd.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

!!!!Coming Soon!!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on June 08, 2014, 09:00:17 PM
!!!!Coming Soon!!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sonic heroes v2? :D
You Never Know!

Quote from: Leon Exodio on June 08, 2014, 09:00:17 PM
!!!!Coming Soon!!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dixie Kong?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


June 18, 2014, 09:11:01 AM #442 Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 03:03:33 PM by Mawile (Blaseth)
I've been very into Metal Gear Rising Recently and I have the urge to make a Bladewolf PSA... but under certain circumstances.

1: It won't be until after we've finished Gamma and Chaos (or at the same time).
2: I don't have a moveset planned for him yet.
3: I would use Wolf's bones (or Falco if I can edit his Codec Call to add an Easter Egg) cause I am not gonna animate new animations for every single animation again after I've done it for Gamma. THAT is pure hell.
4: I need to play the Bladewolf DLC first
5: I need to know what the people of Brawl Vault think about the idea and if they have any suggestions for moves.

Let's get the 5th one out of the way. Those of you who have played Metal Gear Rising and know Bladewolf (and possibly played the DLC of him) let me know how I should make this bad boy work!

Oh and incase you're wondering the only model I can find (and the one I'm using) is this one So unfortunately no Chainsaw Tail.

Keep in mind however that this PSA won't be worked on until after Gamma and Chaos are done or until we are working on Gamma and Chaos. I also probably won't force Leon to work on the PSAing for Bladewolf as he already has to do so for Gamma and he's making his Chaos as well. But I'll go more into that in the future.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd love to see Blade Wolf done!... I've no real suggestions though currently...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

You could possibly have him over pikachu as he walks on all fours, would perhaps be easier that way.
You Never Know!


Quote from: zutox on June 18, 2014, 04:58:19 PM
You could possibly have him over pikachu as he walks on all fours, would perhaps be easier that way.

Ummm... Pikachu's Bones are kinda... bad for Bladewolf XD;; Same for Ivysaur.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bladewolf (Blaseth) on June 22, 2014, 10:47:53 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've been waiting for this.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

A Sneak Peek of what's to Come...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.