LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

A new trend we are doing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 29, 2014, 08:41:04 PM #451 Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 08:54:24 PM by Bladewolf (Blaseth)
http://www.twitch.tv/blaseth I'm going to be doing a very special Brawl Hack Livestream where the Twitch Chat people get to design a special Brawl Hack Model. If you wanna join and be part of it click this link.

For information click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkD_9bmkPf4

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




You're planning Dixie? This'll go great with my K. Rool. XD

It's great to see something is still happening with Bomberman :)
You Never Know!

Awesome on the Bomberman. I really do feel like he's next up on the reveal for Smash 4.

Just curious, is bomb kicking and throwing a part of your PSA? Those are his classic moves beyond bomb dropping which I was happy to see plenty of.

Quote from: Renova on July 11, 2014, 12:20:00 AM
Awesome on the Bomberman. I really do feel like he's next up on the reveal for Smash 4.

Just curious, is bomb kicking and throwing a part of your PSA? Those are his classic moves beyond bomb dropping which I was happy to see plenty of.

the side-b is the throwing of bombs. we might try to include the kick.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Gogeta until I see he has hearings (forgot how to call them).
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

those two look completely differnt
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 12, 2014, 02:38:55 AM
those two look completely differnt

I said, Gogeta until I see he has ear rings.
I didn't see them, I'll see him as Gogeta.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.