LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

I think aegislash would be a good PSA idea because he has a lot of potential. You can probably take a lot of ideas from pokemon x and y. For instance, his SpecialLw can be King's Shield where he takes a hit and maybe becomes powerful for just one hit (idea is up to you on how you'd change it) I'm not gonna cram ideas right now, but I'd be happy to help with the ideas if asked.

But yes, I'd like this to be a PSA

Actually me and Leon were thinking that he'd be able to switch between Attack and Defense mode through Taunting. If the idea of a PSA of Aegislash gets more interest then we might do it.

In other news... I forgot to announce this at the end of last month.

Remember this thing? Probably not.

Anyway this is actually an idea I had a while back. This is the BVR-001 which stands for Brawl Vault Robot Number 1. It's a robot skeleton that is looking for some body parts as well as a PSA.

Who's going to make this for him? You guys are!

We're going to experiment with brawl hacking to see what will happen if the community got a chance to make one together. You get to decide body parts, colors, weapons, moves, animations and even a Final Smash for this Robot by picking from a variety of choices. Polls will be posted for everything and whatever gets the highest vote is what we'll use!

What choices are there? That'll be revealed at a later date!

That's all I have to say for this little robot. More information is yet to come however so keep your eyes open for the next announcement of BVR-001!

As for Chaos and Gamma we just figured out you can PSA Samus in Brawlbox so Gamma will be over Samus.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


August 04, 2014, 08:38:47 PM #513 Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:40:58 PM by Sonic Wolf01
That's cool Blaseth! I can't wait! :happy:   

still working in progress as the other video but this is in game

http://youtu.be/1n1P2Udm6rU


eeewww those animations are so terrible whoever made them must be a really bad animator lol.

Jk it's nice to see my animations work properly ingame. I am gonna have to fix up that Idle Animation however.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 05, 2014, 12:30:53 AM
still working in progress as the other video but this is in game

http://youtu.be/1n1P2Udm6rU
Looks great ingame! Especially better since you put my brstm in this vid :P
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: Sonic Wolf01 on August 05, 2014, 01:32:13 AM
What's the brstm song called?
DKC2 vs. Eurobeat Brony: Luna - Flight to the Zinger Mode.
I made it on a request from Leon Exodio... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

August 05, 2014, 01:44:40 AM #520 Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 01:46:03 AM by Sonic Wolf01
Quote from: Esdese/S3 on August 05, 2014, 01:41:21 AM
DKC2 vs. Eurobeat Brony: Luna - Flight to the Zinger Mode.
I made it on a request from Leon Exodio... lol
lol I see why your rank is a lol kitten, lol.

[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 05, 2014, 12:30:53 AM
still working in progress as the other video but this is in game

http://youtu.be/1n1P2Udm6rU
*Bursts into tears*
This is a dream come true. To see a Chaos moveset actually fit Chaos himself. Bravo!
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

We've began to work on Gamma and Chaos as you might have seen. We actually worked on Gamma yesterday as at the time I write this all of his A Attacks have been animated and are ready to be PSAd. As of yesterday we managed to get all the A Attacks besides Up Smash, Side Smash and All Aerials besides Neutral fully PSAd. The Side Smash was revamped just a few minutes ago at the time I write this, the Up Smash PSA had problems hitting with the hitboxes and the other Aerials we just haven't worked on yet.

I'm going to get in contact with Leon today so that we can continue working on the PSA and if we finish all the A Attacks then you can expect a video Preview of our fine work :D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

None of these so I'm just gonna vote for Silver since "It's no use!" I have yet to see a good silver PSA.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?