LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Dumb question, but aren't there alternative Final Smashes for Shadow? I've seen the CPU accidentally use what I believe is Chaos Blast... Can't figure out how to use them.

August 02, 2014, 10:43:29 PM #496 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 02:40:18 AM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: Hypersonic172 on August 02, 2014, 10:37:57 PM
Dumb question, but aren't there alternative Final Smashes for Shadow? I've seen the CPU accidentally use what I believe is Chaos Blast... Can't figure out how to use them.
Haha the same thing happened to me. Not sure if my place to say, but once you or the computer player are above 130% you hold b and release chaos blast. I did it accidentally while playing against Link and I was like whoaaaaaaa
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

August 02, 2014, 11:09:01 PM #497 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 02:40:52 AM by KingOfChaos
If you downloaded it before redownload it cause Leon forgot some stuff in the Shadow Readmes. But as for the Chaos Blast you need to be over 140% Damage to use it in Super Form. If you want to notice that you can use it another way then look for when Shadow is clinching his chest in his Wait Animation. When he does that he's able to do Chaos Blast in his Final Smash if you press B.

In other news... the Poll has been reset cause Leon forgot some options in the last one. If I were you that Chaos 0 & E-102 Gamma vote looks pretty neat... *wink wink*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Voted for the Shiny-Water-God, and the Omega prototype.

August 03, 2014, 02:05:37 AM #499 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 02:38:03 AM by KingOfChaos
How's the progress for Chaos/Gamma, Leon? I'm excited for Chaos, and though I've never been a fan of Gamma, the thought of a PSA for him is also very interesting.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

August 03, 2014, 02:23:28 AM #500 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 02:41:18 AM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: SmashJay87 on August 03, 2014, 02:05:37 AM
How's the progress for Chaos/Gamma, Leon? I'm excited for Chaos, and though I've never been a fan of Gamma, the thought of a PSA for him is also very interesting.
well i have to edit the first page and show all of the new animation that Blaseth made  but nothing was coded but somewhat the final smash ill have a video up loaded soon showing of the beta final smash

as for gamma i always wanted  to make a gamma psa but at the time i could not psa at lol but Blaseth made a lot of animations for him


I've actually been doing some animation for Bomberman recently and we've also did some discovery that we've never seen before when Porting characters. We basically just found out how you make items like the Franklin Badge, Bunny Hood, Gooey Bomb, C4 and all that stick onto the proper bones of ported characters. Since Bomberman's model is ported from Mario we got really excited when we figured out that we could do this.

Will we show the progress of it? Probably. I still want to find out how to fix the Freezie model appearing at the wrong place when it's thrown on Bomberman as well as the Screw Attack GFX not spawning on the right place either. But besides those 2 errors it's still an awesome discovery and we can't wait to see what we find out next.

As for Gamma and Chaos... let's just say I'll be doing some... work soon enough.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't wait to see more Chaos, also now that I got 3ds Max working again feel free to give me a call if you guys need any models rigged and such.

That sexiness, good job on Shadow Leon. Never fail to disappoint

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 03, 2014, 02:47:03 AM
That sexiness, good job on Shadow Leon. Never fail to disappoint

Where the hack (get it?) have you been?

lol

and thanks. i spent a lot of time psaing shadow. and animating. and rigging.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TurboChaos on August 03, 2014, 02:44:07 AM
Can't wait to see more Chaos, also now that I got 3ds Max working again feel free to give me a call if you guys need any models rigged and such.
lol thankes man i would soo like that ,ill message you when i evern need something rigged

Lol I was Bored

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 03, 2014, 07:17:31 AM
Lol I was Bored

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you must of been really bored lol

also just in case if people missed it here is an old video on the working in progress of chaos 0 final smash and will have in game video soon

http://youtu.be/YlJC9SYZnoo?list=LLmlQwesDQ5ahljv-nFPqg3g

Question for everyone here.

I entered a Model Import Tournament by Russmarrs2 where you redesigned a character to be a Pokémon Trainer. I chose Link and made him a Aegislash wielding Knight (AegiKnight).

I still have the normal Aegislash model. Would you guys want to see it ported onto maybe Meta Knight or Toon Link? With possibly a PSA if we can come up with decent attacks for him.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.