LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Blaseth on December 28, 2014, 03:40:56 AM
Incase you think I was joking...

I wasn't.

Dat Halo Stage.

GIVE IT TO ME!!!!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 28, 2014, 04:01:05 AM
Dat Halo Stage.

GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

Don't be Greedy! You've already got Christmas Presents this year.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blaseth on December 28, 2014, 03:40:56 AM
Incase you think I was joking...

I wasn't.
I... don't know what to say...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Blaseth on December 28, 2014, 01:20:51 PM
Don't be Greedy! You've already got Christmas Presents this year.

I don't have an Xbox One, I didn't recieve Halo MMCC.

Me want dat Halo stage!!!

(Super bad English there)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Guess who's finally getting a Final Smash and a BrawlEX Port!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

PS: 2 Brawl Hacks will be released on New Years Eve

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blaseth on December 28, 2014, 05:24:51 PM
Guess who's finally getting a Final Smash and a BrawlEX Port!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

PS: 2 Brawl Hacks will be released on New Years Eve

What is that?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.




When are you going to release Silver the Hedgehog?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on January 01, 2015, 10:36:26 PM
When are you going to release Silver the Hedgehog?

>releases a new psa that "we" spent awhile on making
>Shows WIP PSA in video
>cares more about the WIP compared to the new release

ha yeah okay.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Onii-chan on January 02, 2015, 12:06:29 AM
>releases a new psa that "we" spent awhile on making
>Shows WIP PSA in video
>cares more about the WIP compared to the new release

ha yeah okay.

Oh I'm sooooo sorry.

I never expected that simple question to be insanely offensive.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.