LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 15, 2013, 07:26:53 PM
  maby  :af:
Haha! Sounds cool!
As for Chaos Zero, his FS would be... You know...
datgiantwatermaritime[censored]ingreallyhugeperfectchaosthing
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-sempai on September 15, 2013, 08:07:02 PM
Haha! Sounds cool!
As for Chaos Zero, his FS would be... You know...
yes it will be chaos blast for chaos 0 that will be his final smash yes it will be  perfect chaos as a one slot recolor for each color slot

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 15, 2013, 08:11:01 PM
yes it will be chaos blast for chaos 0 that will be his final smash
Lol, looking forward to see him in action!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


If it's not too late I would like too test as well
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I'll give feedback after I get off work tonight and stuff thanks again

Quote from: 5una~ on September 15, 2013, 09:11:35 PM
I'll give feedback after I get off work tonight and stuff thanks again
welcome

also its an old image but its still the same model im using
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 15, 2013, 09:13:21 PM
welcome

also its an old image but its still the same model im using
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome.

Are any details worked out on how the FS will work? Is Perfect Chaos going to flail around, or fire off beams or blasts of energy, etc?

Quote from: dmick on September 15, 2013, 09:22:54 PM
Awesome.

Are any details worked out on how the FS will work? Is Perfect Chaos going to flail around, or fire off beams or blasts of energy, etc?
well i want it so that he is in the back ground of the stage and if you hit the a button he swings his water tentacles and if you ht the b button he throws water tornadoes or he does his big blue energy blast

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 15, 2013, 09:26:49 PM
well i want it so that he is in the back ground of the stage and if you hit the a button he swings his water tentacles and if you ht the b button he throws water tornadoes or he does his big blue energy blast
So both, basically. Even better!


hey leon thanks for letting me test :) as for your issues with the hammer  i would recommend asking the person who recently updated his thread about waluigi v2 cause he had the same problems but he fixed them i believe hope this helps

p.s Feedbback Approaching!!!!!  :happy:
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0


Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 17, 2013, 07:27:12 PM
Shadow Over Wario V1
Awesome job, man. Aside from the obvious work on porting Shadow, I like how you made Chaos Control much more reasonable in terms of how far it could go, and the new ramming move (in place of down-B?). A few questions:

* is the neutral-B the same?
* is V2 going to improve the GFX for the ramming move?
* Are you considering taking out holding a charge for Chaos Spear? It seems OP and messes up the sound effects.

Awesome :happy: I'd assume the sonic perfect ports would let us put him on anyone? Stupid question, but can't be too cautious :P

My only tip would be that if chaos spear is fully charged, he should only say "spear!" When released, but that's not such a big deal