LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Since the files mention the cosmetics being added, where do we put them or rather at what ID?
Also, this looks sweet and I hope to see more characters becoming added (melee-removed reunion!)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

open the perfect port .rel in PW's module viewer and edit section 8's beginign line # section thingy to

26 for replacing the mewtwo slot
27 for replacing the roy slot
and I believe 2D for the knuckles slot


and put them in module folder. so if you want a shadow ahck, for example, and want sonic and knuckles, get a sonic rel, open it up, edit it, then save it as ft_roy.rel and rename shadow files to roy and stuff
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I meant in common5.pac/sc_selcharmap/whatever
and they go... 00-05 I presume


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

oh that. you can only give roy his own csp/css stuff. they go in normally liek csps. you ahve to replace pokemon trainers stuff
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok, just him and not his pokemon.  (couldn't we use MiscData[41]? It's empty)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

just him. and i may look into that (cant believe i didnt think of that before...)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Truly impressive... I wonder how this blends with cBliss...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I was told it doesn't work with cbliss
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on September 22, 2013, 02:56:09 AM
Ok, just him and not his pokemon.  (couldn't we use MiscData[41]? It's empty)
misc 41 is for random
i already checked that a while ago


so roy has his own csp?not replacing anything else?

Just tried Shadow over Wario. Don't know what it is, but it feels somehow like a more "true" shadow

Quote from: FitMr.MW01.pcs on September 22, 2013, 08:28:15 AM
misc 41 is for random
i already checked that a while ago


so roy has his own csp?not replacing anything else?
No they replace the Pokemon Trainer's so I'd probably suggest (if not already included) using the separate char system to keep that at bay


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: ToadKart on September 22, 2013, 01:45:58 AM
Awesome, I'll be trying this out later.

Like you replaced Pokemon Trainer's icons with Roy's, would it be possible to replace Sheik and ZSS's with Knuckles and Mewtwo's?
its definetly possible
but u will be replacing csps for sheik and zss for the new characters
meaning that they will share csps
so if u choose sheik in the original icon, u will get shiek with the csps from the new character

Quote from: FitSonicBrawler00.pcs on September 22, 2013, 02:23:12 AM
you add the codes and the rels
But how to select them on the CSS?
Add new portraits using CSS organizer or what?
And which character will appear?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Got the classic sonic model to work over g&w
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 23, 2013, 07:18:56 PM
Got the classic sonic model to work over g&w
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:o :o :o
No PSA? No .rel? No freeze?!? Awesome!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.