LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36


Oh yeah, I hope it is now ready.
If not, may I test the latest update?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 20, 2015, 10:42:41 PM
NO lol jk yeah sure

Ow :(.
*gets the joke*
Great, thanks!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Wait you need testers for the normal shadow mod, or for brawlex? If it's the normal mod, then I'd be glad to test if need be. But brawlex is a different story.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Quote from: SmashJay87 on October 21, 2015, 12:37:47 AM
Wait you need testers for the normal shadow mod, or for brawlex? If it's the normal mod, then I'd be glad to test if need be. But brawlex is a different story.

I can try both vBrawl and BrawlEx.
If you give me time to re-download Project M, then I might test the version for said project.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I can test for Project M. That's the way I usually play so I should be pretty competent in testing it there.

testing huh? I can test for vbrawl with both the normal and BrawlEX versions if you want me too

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on October 21, 2015, 04:13:19 AM
testing huh? I can test for vbrawl with both the normal and BrawlEX versions if you want me too

This makes us 4 testers. :D
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Quote from: SmashJay87 on October 21, 2015, 12:51:48 PM
I can wait for project m :)

Same here.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

How far is this from done?

I can't wait for this to be released.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Soooo I'm back with shadow why is his stance like that It don't know much about sonic.

Quote from: Paper Mario fan on November 08, 2015, 05:43:42 PM
Soooo I'm back with shadow why is his stance like that It don't know much about sonic.
That pose is the same he's had since Mastaklo's Shadow PSA.
SilentDoom's Shadow also has that pose, and MarioDK's port over Donkey Kong is the same.
But it is good, so why replace it?
IDK if it comes from another game, but it is good for Shadow.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.