LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36


Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 13, 2015, 04:10:31 AM
Sorry... again, for asking.
How far is Shadow v3 done?
Or the Silver PSA?
shadow only thing left is sfx and as for silver idk i want to revamp his a attacks and make a new final for him but i may just keep his old final for now

Quote from: zutox on September 13, 2015, 01:04:59 PM
I'm curious to know how far along a Bomberman v1 is, or how far away? What changes are being done to him?  V0.9 is very fun to play with, can't wait to see how the updated version will be like :D
because he is over snake his bombs will be a little more better then the pikmin also i make it so when you do special side b then you throw the bomb but if you press side b then hold b he will kick the bomb but thats the only update for right now

Quote from: Paper Mario fan on September 14, 2015, 12:44:43 AM
Do you have any pics of Paper Mario?
not right now

Can you show some previews soon, Leon? Can't wait to see more of your work.


An update on the Mephiles outfit for shadow V3 and the brawlex
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Direact_N1 on August 14, 2015, 05:46:48 AM
Wait, what Bomberman game is that design based on? I've never seen a actual Bomberman game where he has that bandana.

Anybody know? I emulated various Bomberman games and still never found out.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 15, 2015, 01:20:59 AM
An update on the Mephiles outfit for shadow V3 and the brawlex
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


looking sweet! :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It looks just perfect.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

also this might be a option for you to choose if i have file size left in the motion.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Stage Hacking can be Spooky sometimes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.