LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 14, 2016, 02:41:48 AM
Wut? Master Chief?
yeah it's a psa that blase005 made but never finish only needshows a up b and I think a few other animations but I'll show a video on it and see if people like it I'll see if blase can finish it


Dude I Have Master Chief On My Mod Im Making Right Now And This PSA Is Legit I Love It

Hmm, it looks good in my opinion. But I have some things to say about it.

First, the sword really doesn't fit Master Chief. It fits more for an Elite. He should keep his combat knife.

The AAA combo looks fast, and that's ok considering the Chief is a bit overpowered. But I highly recommend the last hit to be a punch rather than a kick. I know it isn't finished, but I recommend that.

WTH is that punch to the floor? O_O Can't argue about it, it looks cool.
Same with the Gravity Hammer smash.

Oh, that Assault Rifle move looks just perfect. Same with the SMG's. It would be better if they had more reach though.
What's up with Up-B? Is that Guilty Spark?

And I can't argue about the plasma grenade move. Despite being a Covenant grenade, it fits Master Chief due to the way he throws it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 17, 2016, 04:27:01 PM
Hmm, it looks good in my opinion. But I have some things to say about it.

First, the sword really doesn't fit Master Chief. It fits more for an Elite. He should keep his combat knife.

The AAA combo looks fast, and that's ok considering the Chief is a bit overpowered. But I highly recommend the last hit to be a punch rather than a kick. I know it isn't finished, but I recommend that.

WTH is that punch to the floor? O_O Can't argue about it, it looks cool.
Same with the Gravity Hammer smash.

Oh, that Assault Rifle move looks just perfect. Same with the SMG's. It would be better if they had more reach though.
What's up with Up-B? Is that Guilty Spark?

And I can't argue about the plasma grenade move. Despite being a Covenant grenade, it fits Master Chief due to the way he throws it.
yeah its still working in progress but people wanted to see it so i made a video but the up b is not done just a place holder and the Assault Rifle move is a little too op so we are going to make it reload

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 17, 2016, 05:10:49 PM
yeah its still working in progress but people wanted to see it so i made a video but the up b is not done just a place holder and the Assault Rifle move is a little too op so we are going to make it reload

Yeah, that's a good idea.
Increasing the reach of the bullets and making it reload after 10 or 15 shots is good.
I have some Halo SFX btw. Halo 3 and Reach. The Chief speaks a lot in Reach Firefight.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


I feel that the energy sword fits halo in general due to how iconic it is with the franchise in my opinion

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on September 17, 2016, 09:40:26 PM
also needs a proper master chief sfx and maybe some alternate costumes like hayabusa chief

I have many Halo SFX, both weapons and voices. So if they need them, they just need to ask.  ;D  :kdance:
There is also a hack of Halo Spartans in the Vault, which includes Hayabusa and Recon (everything, lol).

Quote from: spiritneox on September 18, 2016, 12:17:27 AM
I feel that the energy sword fits halo in general due to how iconic it is with the franchise in my opinion
But it just doesn't fit Master Chief.
Fits more for Elites since it is their signature weapon, the other being the Plasma Rifle.
Cannonically in the games, he has never truly used an Energy Sword besides Halo Legends (The Package). Game mechanics do not count.
A combat knife fits him better.

BTW, a good throw move would be an Assassination!.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

just going to put this here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey who ever wants to test out the master chief psa that me and blase005 join my group on discord to test out the psa https://discord.gg/6HRu8BP

also vote on shadow
https://strawpoll.de/sf8fsr7

how do you plan to implement that? It seems like a great idea :O
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

a new win animation for shadow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


new csp render for shadow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also a test render for silver
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

UPDATE - ZORA LINK
Update to Zora Link! This time all the A-Attacks have been animated and coded!


CLICK IMAGE FOR VIDEO-PREVIEW

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.