LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

When will it be released?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.




NEW HACK! I'll be making a Zora Link PSA!

Click the Image for Video Preview!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Posting before this becomes dead again :P

Will any of the hedgehog PSA's be released soon?

Shadow, Silver and/or Amy Rose.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

idk im back to brawl hacking but nothing right now because i have no animators

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 01, 2016, 05:47:29 AM
idk im back to brawl hacking but nothing right now because i have no animators

But Shadow is mostly done right?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 01, 2016, 06:00:19 AM
But Shadow is mostly done right?
well the brawlex version yeah want to revamp it to have a real chaos sphere of possable ifor not then I'll release it the way it is

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 01, 2016, 11:56:44 PM
well the brawlex version yeah want to revamp it to have a real chaos sphere of possable ifor not then I'll release it the way it is

"Real Chaos Spear" you mean as a true projectile right?
Wolf would be a good option for that.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

blaze and me are finally going to finish this psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 12, 2016, 05:57:49 PM
blaze and me are finally going to finish this psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Forgot his name. Omega?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.



Quote from: RedipsTheCooler on September 13, 2016, 03:07:53 AM
im hoping we get that master chief that was in the stream

We'll it's some what done but I think blase05 what's to tweek it done more

Wut? Master Chief?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

in the stream leon did a while ago, he showcased a master chief psa