LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Sonic Heroes are the best.
When you make a sound pack, which voices will you use?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 20, 2013, 10:35:52 PM
Sonic Heroes are the best.
When you make a sound pack, which voices will you use?
sonic brawler is making the sounds right now so i dont know but it looks like people want a newer smbz sonic or the chaos 0 psa lol

Common bomberman! Blow stuff up and be...bomby!
You Never Know!

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 20, 2013, 10:45:47 PM
sonic brawler is making the sounds right now so i dont know but it looks like people want a newer smbz sonic or the chaos 0 psa lol

Well, that's right.
SMBZ Sonic would be good. Hopefully he also has a transformation like the Goku over Pit.
Nah whatever. It is your desicion, not mine XP.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 21, 2013, 01:04:57 AM
Well, that's right.
SMBZ Sonic would be good. Hopefully he also has a transformation like the Goku over Pit.
Nah whatever. It is your desicion, not mine XP.
he will he will have a super transformation

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 21, 2013, 01:17:32 AM
he will he will have a super transformation


A controlable one?
Via Taunt? o.O
Or via Final Smash?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 21, 2013, 02:31:05 AM
A controlable one?
Via Taunt? o.O
Or via Final Smash?
by taunt like how smbz mario does.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 21, 2013, 02:52:57 AM
by taunt like how smbz mario does.

That's a lot better ;D
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

if you need moveset ideas for Chaos, i think i may be able to help. I'll post what ideas i come up with....well whenever i think of them :P i think i have an ^a air in mind...

in the op go to future psa's and chaos will be there and i have the aaa combo and the down a air animations done and the rest are just ideas


There some problems with Knuckles over Charizard. The down taunt gets T-posed,Doesnt have Turn animation, while running Knuckles can not run backward. And I really love Sonic Heroes PSA, Ive been waiting like 6 or 7 months for this :af:

yeah the taunt is an easy fix dont know about the turning thing maybe we can fix that
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 23, 2013, 08:38:44 PM #28 Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:22:31 AM by HaloFanODST
Yeah, I recently noticed that down Taunt T-poses Knuckles. Also there is no turning animation.
But I know you can fix it because you're the best.


Post Merge: August 24, 2013, 01:22:31 AM

BTW, are there any SFX for the Sonic Heroes?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 23, 2013, 08:38:44 PM
Yeah, I recently noticed that down Taunt T-poses Knuckles. Also there is no turning animation.
But I know you can fix it because you're the best.


Post Merge: August 24, 2013, 01:22:31 AM

BTW, are there any SFX for the Sonic Heroes?
we are working on it

also amy is almost done just need to fix some things
I didn't mean to rig this for the sonic heroes psa i was just rigging it because i was bored
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.