LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Bass (Blase005) on March 10, 2014, 04:17:29 PM
The facial Expressions haven't been properly coded yet so they're all showing :P
Lol... Looks still happy anyway :P
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: Jade_Rock on March 10, 2014, 10:18:19 PM
Shadow is not even in the game! Toon Link,we need a toon rel for brawlex!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 10, 2014, 10:19:43 PM


Haha! Nice one!

I have another preview for you guys.

The Final Smash Start animation. Take a guess on what is happening :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


March 10, 2014, 11:27:09 PM #350 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 12:22:47 AM by Leon Exodio
ok im making a sa1 (sonic adventure 1) and sa2 (sonic adventure 2) model of chaos and the sa2 model will have the animated water look and the blue/white glow around it. In brawl box it looks ok,but in game it looks way better.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so is mawile a custom boneset char or its rigged on toon link bones?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 11, 2014, 05:09:32 AM #353 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 08:34:47 AM by Bass (Blase005)
Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 12:24:11 AM
so is mawile a custom boneset char or its rigged on toon link bones?

Toon Link's bones with extra bones to animate the Psuedo Jaw and the 2 things hanging from Mawile's head. Mega Mawile is gonna use the same bones but it'll be a bit difficult to animate that one since... well I need to animate both jaws.

Post Merge: March 11, 2014, 08:34:47 AM

Quote from: Leon Exodio on March 10, 2014, 11:27:09 PM
ok im making a sa1 (sonic adventure 1) and sa2 (sonic adventure 2) model of chaos and the sa2 model will have the animated water look and the blue/white glow around it. In brawl box it looks ok,but in game it looks way better.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dude you could totally do a Black Outline for Chaos with that model. I love it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bass (Blase005) on March 11, 2014, 05:09:32 AM
Toon Link's bones with extra bones to animate the Psuedo Jaw and the 2 things hanging from Mawile's head. Mega Mawile is gonna use the same bones but it'll be a bit difficult to animate that one since... well I need to animate both jaws.

Post Merge: March 11, 2014, 08:34:47 AM

Dude you could totally do a Black Outline for Chaos with that model. I love it.
well hopefully you rigg mega mawile over  the same bones so you can make the transform by model changer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 11, 2014, 12:09:40 PM #355 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 12:17:21 PM by Bass (Blase005)
Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 10:50:50 AM
well hopefully you rigg mega mawile over  the same bones so you can make the transform by model changer

...Yeah I think I should show how Mega Mawile looks.

As you can see the Jaws are the biggest problem here. One solution is to make them not be diagonal so I won't have to bother with doing extremely accurate rigging but I'm not fully sure yet cause I don't think it would look that good.

Post Merge: March 11, 2014, 12:16:32 PM

Quote from: Jade_Rock on March 10, 2014, 11:05:01 PM
uhh...moonblast?

Also no it's an animation of her Jaw spitting out a Mawilite that she uses to turn into Mega Mawile. It's gonna be quite small though cause the Mega Stones aren't that big.

Post Merge: March 11, 2014, 12:17:21 PM

Quote from: Jade_Rock on March 10, 2014, 10:18:19 PM
Shadow is not even in the game!

Yeah he is he's an assist trophy :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if you need some psa help let me know i always like to help out on every pokemon project xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 12:49:58 PM
if you need some psa help let me know i always like to help out on every pokemon project xD

Add me on Skype and we can discuss this (maybe not today though). I currently only have Leon who's willing to help but if more people help then he'll have more freetime to work on his own projects. My Skype name is Blase005 and no I'm not afraid to give it out. Just don't pick the guy who's from Germany. I'm from Sweden.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bass (Blase005) on March 11, 2014, 01:28:03 PM
Add me on Skype and we can discuss this (maybe not today though). I currently only have Leon who's willing to help but if more people help then he'll have more freetime to work on his own projects. My Skype name is Blase005 and no I'm not afraid to give it out. Just don't pick the guy who's from Germany. I'm from Sweden.
i dont have a skype tough i manly talk here on posts and PMs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 01:50:00 PM
i dont have a skype tough i manly talk here on posts and PMs

Oh.

Well in that case discuss with Leon if it's ok cause to me it's fine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.