LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 20, 2014, 01:19:28 AM
its a majin buu psa port over kirby and i may make him able to use the copy ability as well sense nobody has ever ported over kirby lol
making models,textures, animations and code for all his transforms seems to be a long, very long job ahead.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 20, 2014, 01:53:55 AM
making models,textures, animations and code for all his transforms seems to be a long, very long job ahead.
yeah i know thats why i may need help on this port right now im looking in to kirbys hats on where they load and if i can move them


As an added bonus for the Agumon PSA I'm going to include a completely custom Digimon Based Stage when he's released.

The Digimon in the background will be animated.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blaseth on December 21, 2014, 12:31:20 PM
As an added bonus for the Agumon PSA I'm going to include a completely custom Digimon Based Stage when he's released.

The Digimon in the background will be animated.
i remenber those i had one xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

look who will be getting there own brawl ex slot soon with updated gfx and models
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 27, 2014, 02:41:26 AM
look who will be getting there own brawl ex slot soon with updated gfx and models
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Me? o.O

*sees the image*

Oh right.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 27, 2014, 02:41:26 AM
look who will be getting there own brawl ex slot soon with updated gfx and models
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Love it. :)

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 27, 2014, 02:41:26 AM
look who will be getting there own brawl ex slot soon with updated gfx and models
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


is it a transformer. we need a good transformer psa.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 27, 2014, 02:41:26 AM
look who will be getting there own brawl ex slot soon with updated gfx and models
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If it isn't great news, then I don't know what it is...

Quote from: Onii-chan on December 27, 2014, 03:37:40 AM
is it a transformer. we need a good transformer psa.
With tons of Michael Bay explosions. :v
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Emiya on December 27, 2014, 01:29:58 PM
With tons of Michael Bay explosions. :v

Michael Bay just changes everything.
Take a look to A Nightmare on Elm Street or Friday the 13th.
The ONLY stuff from the originals are the killers and their ways to kill.
That's all.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

There needs to be a Michael Bay PSA now... *slowly starts working on it*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blaseth on December 27, 2014, 06:54:32 PM
There needs to be a Michael Bay PSA now... *slowly starts working on it*

NOOOOO!!!

*sees he's started*

Too late -_-
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Blaseth on December 27, 2014, 06:54:32 PM
There needs to be a Michael Bay PSA now... *slowly starts working on it*
2OP4ME. Plz nerf.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Incase you think I was joking...

I wasn't.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.