cBliss Help

Started by HaxMax, June 21, 2013, 11:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey guys,
       I just need a little help on setting up cBliss. I added all these codes...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


+ File Patch Code (I already had that a long time ago)

I also added the Poketrainer files and the Peach files that were in the folder.
Also, I added the info and menu folder into my SD.
I didnt add the stage folder because I already have my own STGRESULT.pac
And i also didnt add the menu2 folder because I already have my own customized CSS and i dont want to mess it up. Its Ricky's CSS btw that I put on my SD. [Terra Tower v2]
My sc_selmap.pac is also in my common5.pac and it has the stage expansion in it too but I didnt customize the background yet.

What did I do wrong that its making it not work? Please help. Thanks :)

Exactly what you listed is what's wrong. Those files are there not for just show, but to help the code work. All I can say is, try saving all the images in a folder from your files and slowly work your way up and replace them from ASF1nk's files. Also, for the Stage Expansion, use this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32412

Road