Ingame problem with Sephiroth over Diddy PSA

Started by TheFinalEnd, June 23, 2013, 11:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Not sure how to exactly explain this but, it'll let me play in game for probably a good 2mins maybe even less and it'll freeze up. Not sure if it might be a move I'm doing or if it's in fact just a small error I had somewhere. Any suggests would be appreciated. Ask if you need anymore info and I'll provide all I can. The file name is file on here is named Sephiroth Fixed gfx glitch with bones.

Lol. Go to a match with Sephiroth. Press down then diagonal forward. Does it freeze?

June 25, 2013, 01:59:39 AM #2 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:50:57 AM by TheFinalEnd
Damn it all, I feel stupid now. xD Ya.. I figured it was something else cause it only happened when I would forward atk in the air. Ugh..simple issues..simple fix...easily overlooked. Plus thought you had Diddy has no crawl code in the file. Well thanks anyways. xD Also do you have mewtwo on lucario? Mine keeps freezing at the start so curious if I did something wrong.

Nope, I have mew2 over wario. Be sure you have no entry code if it freezes upon start and glad I could help.