Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: QUESTION ABOUT POKEMON LEVELS!!!  (Read 1264 times)
Deadman316316
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: March 04, 2010, 03:03:18 AM »

Is there anyway i can get dialga and palkia and the other pokemon on that stage to appear with brawl +??? and also pokemon stadium 2 does not change stages...apparently they are disabled when you download brawl plus

how can i get that back!!!

lYIaXeD OuT
Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 08:31:27 AM »

so ur asking id u can take diagla and palkia from spear piller anc copy them to pokemon stadium? if so ya you can do that im pretty sure. althought idk what u did with not being able to change

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

SqLeon
    Extreme Kitten

Don't fix what isn't broken

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 01:39:50 PM »

so ur asking id u can take diagla and palkia from spear piller anc copy them to pokemon stadium? if so ya you can do that im pretty sure. althought idk what u did with not being able to change

How'd u get that idea.....

Quote from: Deadman316316
    Is there anyway i can get dialga and palkia and the other pokemon on that stage to appear with brawl +??? and also pokemon stadium 2 does not change stages...apparently they are disabled when you download brawl plus

how can i get that back!!!

To get the changing back you have to download the .txt file of Brawl+ and open it in the Gecko PC code manager. There should be a code called stage freezer(or something similar). Disable that and export the gct to your SD card.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: