~ASF1nk's Misc. Codes~ Update: 12/5/2015

Started by ASF1nk, July 17, 2013, 08:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.


No prob Mr. MW.

Sure go ahead Pikazz. What exactly are you going to test?

Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on October 03, 2013, 04:36:12 PM

No prob Mr. MW.

Sure go ahead Pikazz. What exactly are you going to test?


want to first port the Name Changes and possible the stand-alone zelda and sheik if I have time xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

I'll need help with the codes because I tried to open my RSBE.gct in codemanager but it didn't work so I need at least a video on how to set up the codes into my sd card from codemanager also all that I know is that the codes that I have are the file patch code, css with zss charizard squirtle ivysaur and shiek and independent pokemon code. So if you could at least again make a youtube video of how to set it up than I would be very grateful.

Quote from: Pokemontrainerfan88 on November 03, 2013, 12:44:28 AM
I'll need help with the codes because I tried to open my RSBE.gct in codemanager but it didn't work so I need at least a video on how to set up the codes into my sd card from codemanager also all that I know is that the codes that I have are the file patch code, css with zss charizard squirtle ivysaur and shiek and independent pokemon code. So if you could at least again make a youtube video of how to set it up than I would be very grateful.

Codemanager can't open GCTs. It opens text files with codes which it then can export to a GCT. If you want to add a code to a GCT without making a new file, GCTEdit can allow you to do that.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ASF1nk on July 17, 2013, 08:57:35 AM



Character System Names:[spoiler]
These codes replace the String Name of characters in the game. [Result Screen, Replay Menu, PS1, PS2, Pictochat, etc.]
Up to 23 characters.

By up to 23 characters, do you meant characters as in letter/numbers or characters as in playable characters? If it's the first option, you're my hero. If it's the 2nd option, then do you know why?

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

The characters=letters/numbers.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 19, 2013, 09:53:23 PM
The characters=letters/numbers.

This. It works for everybody, just it has to be 23 letters or numbers or under.

Perfect. This is exactly what I needed then.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

December 05, 2015, 12:48:54 PM #38 Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 12:53:02 PM by ASF1nk
Added some old codes and stuff.
Might release all my old unreleased stuff, might be of used to someone else... proly not.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on December 05, 2015, 12:48:54 PM
Added some old codes and stuff.
Might release all my old unreleased stuff, might be of used to someone else... proly not.

I'll definitely find use in whatever you release :)

Post Merge: December 05, 2015, 02:02:15 PM

Quote from: ASF1nk on December 05, 2015, 12:48:54 PM
Added some old codes and stuff.
Might release all my old unreleased stuff, might be of used to someone else... proly not.

I'll definitely find use in whatever you release :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Ooo, that stock icon could would've been useful before but I figured out how to edit brawl ex's modules not long ago to produce the same effect.
That memory allocation bit looks interesting though. I don't bother playing online, nor would my setup be compatible with it, so axing online memory for some more wiggle room sounds like a nice compromise. I'll have to play around with that and see if it increases stability and reduces file size related crashes.

December 05, 2015, 10:19:46 PM #41 Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 11:09:29 PM by KingJigglypuff
FighterResource2 only allocates the FitChar.pac file.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Aren't posts missing from here? lol

I don't even know why you would want it...It is like 40% done...
But yeah, I'll proly release that CSS along with a few other unfinished stuff like Doopliss, and strap fix. I need to check if I still have that stuff, it's been years and a few new computers.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: secretchaos1 on December 05, 2015, 10:07:06 PM
Ooo, that stock icon could would've been useful before but I figured out how to edit brawl ex's modules not long ago to produce the same effect.
May I ask how?