Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gecko Channel?  (Read 942 times)
Tryst
Expert Kitten

I'd like to stay but I gotta juice!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 26, 2013, 08:11:25 AM »

Okay, So I have a friend who is pretty dang noobish at anything computer-wise so they can't get Homebrew Channel. However, they also, (of course) have some custom stages they are not willing to just move onto the computer for now so stacksmash wouldn't work. Anyone know of any way to get the Gecko Channel or anything like that really easily?

srs1992
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 08:37:36 AM »

If you're friend has 4.3 u version wii then it's reeeeally easy.  Also there is what I would like to call a "starter pack" on this guy's YouTube video. Everything works great! Don't even need to use Code Manager. Go to YouTube and type in: how to hack/ mod super smash bros. brawl. The video's picture has a wavy looking wall on it. This video is really simple. This how I hacked my wii cause I'm pretty noobish at computers too... l_l'

If you're friends wii is a 4.3 U then he's good to go. If you're friend does have a wii 4.3 U, then go to YouTube and type in: how to hack any wii 4.3 part 1. Good luck with part 2. I tried doing part 2 on my brother's wii and it kept rejecting the priiloader for some reason... Also if you guys are going to use this tutorial, then follow it completely and don't assume you know something and go ahead of the video. I did this and screwed up so badly I had start from the beginning...
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 08:40:53 AM by srs1992 » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: