It's here. RSBE - Replacement SoundBank Engine "FPC 4.0" by InternetExplorer

Started by InternetExplorer, July 22, 2013, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Legend of Jesse on August 02, 2013, 11:11:02 PMAlso... I asked about bb being able to edit .bnk files sometime... and here is bj's reply...
so... uhh... maybe? depends on what you wanna do i suppose... ;D

I looked at a bnk file myself (I was originally relying on information provided by someone else) and it turns out that it's actually a GROUP of rwsd files.

Sawndz lists files by group (because groups are named nicely), and a bnk is just the group of files exported in order with a few extra values at the end. A better extension for it would be .grp, as there are already bank files with the extension .brbnk.

I'll add support for exporting groups of files from BB to .grp with the same values at the end. Then you can just rename it to .bnk to work with this code.

You can find groups in Brawlbox under snd/group.

can someone provide me with their custom "7.bnk"
its the one with the menu sounds and character announcers...
doing some fun stuff
thanks

Finally found some spare time to read these pages and test the code. Found all my questions answered from page 1 to 3.

This is splendid. I can finally stop messing with several USBs for different ISOs for SFXs. Great job, InternetExplorer and Dantarion, glad to see PM sharing something with the community.

Nice! But I have a problem, when I put the sound code in, the hacks stop working, when I put it out, the hecks work again. Do I need to do something with the code? o3o
I really can't think of a good signature...

Can someone make a Project m codeset with this code in? I've been trying for a couple of hours with no luck :/
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

This is quite impressive. I had a thought of switching back to gecko, but I must keep using Riivolution. But if it could be possible for someone to re-program gecko OS to read .xml files like Riivolution...


thanks a whole bunch HyperrCrow, worked like a charm :)
Edit: Im getting a freeze when trying to load the result screen, the in-game sounds work perfectly though. I replaced Ike sounds with his jap voice using super sawnds and inserted this file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9b8jo4184qonzw4/JPN_Ike.rar (it's on the vault, by ds22). If I remove the .bnk, the game has no problems, but I ripped through super sawnds too, so it shouldn't have any problems :(
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Quote from: ValTroX on August 14, 2013, 08:17:44 AM
Edit: Im getting a freeze when trying to load the result screen, the in-game sounds work perfectly though. I replaced Ike sounds with his jap voice using super sawnds
It sounds like you might have gone over his filesize limit. Either that or one of the sounds isn't mono. All sounds have to be almost exactly the same length and have to be mono, RSBE doesn't support stereo.

I found a thread that had them, they work perfectly, thanks for all the help HyperrCrow :)
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Can someone help me out here
i Just recently got Jrush's Terra(King dedede),Aqua(Jigglypuff),and Ven(ness),and he put there sfx on a .bnk file
i inserted the Replacement SoundBank Engine v1.11 code and put the .bnk files in the sfx folder that i made in the pf folder.
I used Riivoultion(sorry if i spelled that wrong)to test it out,but all i got was there Normal voices.Do i use Gecko for this or can i still use Riivoultion?
Anyone reply to this i need to know what i did wrong,and how can i fix this.

Quote from: luigi12 on August 19, 2013, 06:39:32 PM
Do i use Gecko for this or can i still use Riivoultion?
Anyone reply to this i need to know what i did wrong,and how can i fix this.
This is for Gecko

and one more question,What is the filelimit on the bnk files to work on brawl?

You'll have to look back at the old posts and see what the others say. I have no experience with anything except the 7.bnk file

Internet explorer, do you know how the 7.bnk is handled by the game
It seems like the games loads character packs once u choose a character
but
the 7.bnk which controlls character announcers and menu sounds is only called once and is never loaded again...
do you think it would be possible to "refresh" these group of sounds by a button activator code or something?

I was able to get 3 rosters like in the video, and each with their respective custom sfx, psa, etc. but havent released the codes because i need to fix the character announcer call issue

On another note, is there like a thread or something that states what each number/group/bnk affects?

http://youtu.be/XDBuxai7NSI