It's here. RSBE - Replacement SoundBank Engine "FPC 4.0" by InternetExplorer

Started by InternetExplorer, July 22, 2013, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: InternetExplorer on September 23, 2013, 08:31:07 PM
If you have trouble with my uploaded copy then try the standard version of Super Sawndz and see if that works. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27683

The only difference is that mine still supports .bnk files (just in case) and it automatically correctly names the file for you.
So original .sawndz created with Super Sawnds work for this? Great. THat solves all my problems.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: InternetExplorer on September 23, 2013, 08:31:07 PM
If you have trouble with my uploaded copy then try the standard version of Super Sawndz and see if that works. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27683

The only difference is that mine still supports .bnk files (just in case) and it automatically correctly names the file for you.
Luckily, I have Super Sawndz, so I guess this will work for now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Sawnd files have some additional information that can be used to import them back into Super Sawndz, and they more accurately parse the group data relocation group. It's also more standardized as they've been around for years now.


Quote from: FitMr.MW01.pcs on September 24, 2013, 12:27:36 AM
thanks man
*offtopic*
anybody mind sharing a t-rex sawnd file for me?
i wanna test this baby out<.<
I suppose I could look up some T-Rex clips for my revamp. =p
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I have a somewhat odd bug to report...

This code messes up Mr. Game & Watch's sounds... However, if you use a .sawnd file of his sounds. It reads them fine... So I guess this is somewhat minor.

I has a question. If I already have a .sawndz file, then I just put it in the sfx folder after using that code, will it work?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 24, 2013, 02:14:16 AM
I have a somewhat odd bug to report...

This code messes up Mr. Game & Watch's sounds... However, if you use a .sawnd file of his sounds. It reads them fine... So I guess this is somewhat minor.

I remember when I replaced G&W's sounds with the Paper Mario sounds, it screwed up my Falco slot, for some reason. It's cuz their sound groups are next to each other in the BRSAR.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ghostly on September 24, 2013, 02:33:57 AM
I has a question. If I already have a .sawndz file, then I just put it in the sfx folder after using that code, will it work?
Yes.
Quote from: FitSegtendo03.pac on September 24, 2013, 02:57:17 AM
I remember when I replaced G&W's sounds with the Paper Mario sounds, it screwed up my Falco slot, for some reason. It's cuz their sound groups are next to each other in the BRSAR.
The new version might handle this properly.

Well, there's a problem. When I reach the Wii Strap screen, it just freezes. I renamed the .sawndz and everything :/ .

Quote from: Ghostly on September 24, 2013, 03:11:23 AM
Well, there's a problem. When I reach the Wii Strap screen, it just freezes. I renamed the .sawndz and everything :/ .
What soundbank are you replacing? It's probably a file size limit issue.

Quote from: InternetExplorer on September 24, 2013, 03:19:37 AM
What soundbank are you replacing? It's probably a file size limit issue.
Well now it's working, but all my previous hacks disappeared. I dunno I think it's my wii. And im replacing Pit's voice, im not sure if that answered you question...


Post Merge: September 24, 2013, 05:27:54 AM

Quote from: InternetExplorer on September 24, 2013, 03:19:37 AM
What soundbank are you replacing? It's probably a file size limit issue.
Never mind, I figured it out and it works just fine! The error was mine, sorry for causing trouble. I love it. Thank you!

InternetExplorer da bess~

Anyway, does someone have Project M codeset with this, and Ganon's Melee sounds on this format?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I click "Create sawnd", it sends me to save my file.
But it doesn't create the sawnd file, I cannot find it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.